OK...

So we're running the mystical Cover 2, right? iirc, the pinnacle of the cover 2 came in the form of the SB winning Tampa defense.

They had Sapp and Lynch on that defense. Can ANYONE here really, honestly and from the bottom of their heard compare McCargo and Whitmer to these two hall-of-famers?

So we're running the mystical Cover 2, right? iirc, the pinnacle of the cover 2 came in the form of the SB winning Tampa defense.

They had Sapp and Lynch on that defense. Can ANYONE here really, honestly and from the bottom of their heard compare McCargo and Whitmer to these two hall-of-famers?

676675[/snapback]

Lets at least give them a chance.

676675[/snapback]

Ummm.....I don't think we can compare 2 draftees to anyone yet.

676675[/snapback]

I have agreed with some of your criticism but this is definitely over the top.

Sapp & Lynch are not Hall Of Famers. You've sunk to the level of some of those in the media who are always calling above average players Hall Of Famers. It doesn't make them HOFers. Meanwhile, Whitner & McCargo are POTENTIAL Hall Of Famers, as are all players drafted until proven otherwise.

I should close this thread solely on the lame ass subject line alone. I'm starting to pick up on this whole "LAMP" concept.... :lol:

676719[/snapback]

Hey, he's still upright at 9:20 on draft day. Give the kid a break.

676675[/snapback]

Joe Six, did something fall on your head?

Get a clue: Nobody would have been able to compare two established players to two just-drafted rookies named Sapp and Lynch, either. Are you kidding me? How can you not see the logic problem in this question? When Sapp came out 2/3 of the NFL didn't want to touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Joe Six, did something fall on your head?

Get a clue: Nobody would have been able to compare two established players to two just-drafted rookies named Sapp and Lynch, either. Are you kidding me? How can you not see the logic problem in this question? When Sapp came out 2/3 of the NFL didn't want to touch him with a 10 foot pole.

676735[/snapback]

You make too much sense to him. :lol: