Pencil-necked Gazoo draft grade

Someone ought to shove that four eyed pencil necked pocket protector wearing zit faced nerd bastard in a locker again like they did for the first 18 years of his life. what the phuck does he know? tard.

i love this draft. underclassmen who would have been all 1sts next season. we raped this draft IMO and we will sign all out guys early and add fiber to a team in need of it...

That approach only builds up pressure and causes irrational backlash like we saw against Donahoe.  IMO, it's easier on you if you accept it for what it appears to be, and THEN hope for the best,  not "It's all good, but if we aren't in the playoffs in year X, you're fired."

Donahoe attempted to get the team back in the playoffs quick, and went with a lot of veterans.  It didn't work, and when the team needed to take a step back, fans couldn't deal with it.  His real failing wasn't personnel, it was hiring weak coaches.  That was easily correctable and Mularkey should have taken all the heat for losing the team and been replaced.  Instead, we got a cluster f*ck resulting in the hiring of a 80 year old never-been-a-GM and are in an organizational free fall.  I hope I'm wrong, but I'm of the opinion that by the time Marv is fired, his draft/FA record will make Donahoe look like a personnel genius.

676425[/snapback]

So your solution was to keep Donahoe and ax Mularkey? Under this scenario which genius was going to select the next head coach? Would his choice have been equal to or better than Jauron? Maybe we could have gotten the up and coming DC from Eastern Central Wyoming State. Then we could have drafted a 4 foot 9 center to address the OL.

So your solution was to keep Donahoe and ax Mularkey?  Under this scenario which genius was going to select the next head coach?  Would his choice have been equal to or better than Jauron?  Maybe we could have gotten the up and coming DC from Eastern Central Wyoming State.  Then we could have drafted a 4 foot 9 center to address the OL.

676806[/snapback]

:lol::lol::)