Small Market "Train Wreck"

Look at it through Marv's eyes. Yes, we passed up Bunkley and Gnata and took a high grade yet undersized S. Why? Because in the 8th pick, you have to pay bucko bucks to get a starter who won't hold out. Buffalo, as we all have learned in the past weeks if we were too blind beforehand, is a SMALL MARKET TEAM. We, unlike the other 'wiping-their-asses-with-benjamins" teams have to watch where our money goes. I have faith in Marv, and he is getting the best his money can get him. We have cap room, and some of these players won't make it or won't sign, we'll scoop 'em up. Sure, we passed on Leinart like morons, but we didn't have the money to pay for a fourth anyways. I am quite confused with McCargo, but still, he's fast, plain and simple he's quick, and that's what our "new" cover 2 defense is calling for. Him and Triplett will wreak havoc in the backfield.

It should get interesting in the later rounds.

Look at it through Marv's eyes.  Yes, we passed up Bunkley and Gnata and took a high grade yet undersized S.  Why? Because in the 8th pick, you have to pay bucko bucks to get a starter who won't hold out.  Buffalo, as we all have learned in the past weeks if we were too blind beforehand, is a SMALL MARKET TEAM.  We, unlike the other 'wiping-their-asses-with-benjamins" teams have to watch where our money goes.  I have faith in Marv, and he is getting the best his money can get him.  We have cap room, and some of these players won't make it or won't sign, we'll scoop 'em up.  Sure, we passed on Leinart like morons, but we didn't have the money to pay for a fourth anyways.  I am quite confused with McCargo, but still, he's fast, plain and simple he's quick, and that's what our "new" cover 2 defense is calling for.  Him and Triplett will wreak havoc in the backfield.

It should get interesting in the later rounds.

676077[/snapback]

So, it sounds like you like. . . and don't like our draft picks. Hmmm.

I like McCargo, I've had him rated high all alon,g but there were others there that I figured would have been picked above him.  It will be considered "stupid" for us to pass up Leinart, but again, we don't need a 4th QB

676095[/snapback]

Leinart is a left handed Rob Johnson.

Bills aren't the only ones that passed on him

Leinart is a left handed Rob Johnson.

Bills aren't the only ones that passed on him

676116[/snapback]

That's a great analogy...except that RJ was a physical specimen with a 10 cent head and Leinart lacks some physical skills but his decision making is top notch.

That being said I didn’t want to see the Bills select Leinart. I think Leinart will be a fine QB but he wasn't a good fit considering the Bills many needs.