Is Modrak behind this?

Watching the draft and drinking like madmen with AKC and The Dean and others, The Dean made a good point. He said you have to think Modark rather than Levy was behind these two moves. It's hard to know for sure, but I quickly agreed. I think that's probably a good observation. Again, you know that the Bills loved these two guys. It remains to be seen whether they are good or not.

Watching the draft and drinking like madmen with AKC and The Dean and others, The Dean made a good point. He said you have to think Modark rather than Levy was behind these two moves. It's hard to know for sure, but I quickly agreed. I think that's probably a good observation. Again, you know that the Bills loved these two guys. It remains to be seen whether they are good or not.

675630[/snapback]

I wish the Bills would designate a TBD'er to be an honorary member of the war room so that we'd actually have an idea as to what the !@#$ is going on behind the scenes.

The one thing I would guess for sure is that the "new" Bills are all about being a team and this is true of not merely the players but also the braintrust, Ny guess is that though a Modrak, Levy or Jauron can be correctly labled as the initator or an action of prime advocate, unless this man has co-conpirators who are willing to be upfront in joining them as advocates I doubt it will happen.

i would hope modrak is behind this, dont we employ him to be behind this?  :(

675649[/snapback]

I mean, it seems obvious, but I thought about it and at first blush I was thinking, "What is Marv doing?". But taking a step back and trying to look at it from an outsider, I thought, "There is no way Marv would just be the one to go out on limbs like this for these guys...". Who knows, maybe he was the guy. But it seems to me that it's more likely Marv did the right right and relied on Modrak and Modrak LOVED these two guys. I can go with that. I don't know if I can go with Marv doing that on his own.