Is this what it feels like to be a Philly fan?

He was claiming the "draft experts" were causing our hysteria. No they aren't. I'm a State fan, this kid benefited from Super Mario and Manny in a huge way. He was a decent college player, but 1st rounders should be THE GUY, not the guy that benefited from THE GUY.

675718[/snapback]

In all seriousness, please explain exactly HOW he benefited from Williams & Lawson. Don't just leave it out there. Shed some light on your football knowledge. The very respected Gil Brandt had him rated as the 3rd best DT in the draft. Please enlighten us with some insight here. Thanks.

GO BILLS!!!

You are not employed by an NFL team for a very good reason.

That is fuggen hilarious! And so true. :o

At least 25 asses have been self-made today.

675635[/snapback]

Ok this is a bit confusing when one is buzzing. A lil help..........

and what was your reaction when we passed on Wilfork in 2004??? Don't make me dig up those testosterone dripping posts.  :o

676146[/snapback]

I'm not sure why people feel the need to criticize others for not liking personnel moves. If the Bills draft a player I like, and someone else does not, I don't feel a need to defend the pick. What's done is done, you're happy with the pick, move on. Is it that people like Nodnarb are so distraught about the picks that they are in denial? I can understand when it comes from people who defend the Bills no matter what like the clown with the Barney Fife avatar, but a hater like Nodnarb? Hypocritical nonsense.

nfl free agents ARE his opinion, everyone on here saying the bills are drafting horrible is mel kiper's opinion, not theirs.

675785[/snapback]

Why, because he watched a few games when the Bills weren't playing and "evaluated" those potential free agents? I've got some news for you, from August thru November you can hardly find an evening from Monday-Saturday when a college football game isn't being broadcast. There's a reason. People WATCH it. Not just Kiper. Fans. Draft fans. These players aren't being drafted from obscurity anymore.

Why, because he watched a few games when the Bills weren't playing and "evaluated" those potential free agents?  I've got some news for you, from August thru November you can hardly find an evening from Monday-Saturday when a college football game isn't being broadcast.  There's a reason.  People WATCH it.  Not just Kiper.  Fans.  Draft fans.  These players aren't being drafted from obscurity anymore.

676352[/snapback]

It's rich, is it not? Being told "nobody has ever seen him" and such -- implications of absolute ignorance being tossed around frivilously. Even though you and many others have seen the guy play in many games over several years.

Because you've read websites and you've become familiar with names and the bills don't have the names that you've come to be familiar with. You are not employed by an NFL team for a very good reason.

What I hate is all the knee-jerk armchair draftniks who think they know what's best for the Bills.

At least 25 asses have been self-made today.

675635[/snapback]

Am i one of these people who made themself out to be an ass?