Is this what it feels like to be a Philly fan?

I friggin hate everybody right now. Marv, Mort, Berman, Modrak, my dog, I friggin hate em all. Black Sunday is upon us.

675615[/snapback]

Because you've read websites and you've become familiar with names and the bills don't have the names that you've come to be familiar with. You are not employed by an NFL team for a very good reason.

What I hate is all the knee-jerk armchair draftniks who think they know what's best for the Bills.

At least 25 asses have been self-made today.

Because you've read websites and you've become familiar with names and the bills don't have the names that you've come to be familiar with. You are not employed by an NFL team for a very good reason.

What I hate is all the knee-jerk armchair draftniks who think they know what's best for the Bills.

675635[/snapback]

NC State is in my backyard partner. How many NC State games did you watch this year? I watched about 3/4 of them. Yeah, I heard of McCargo before the draft. Decent college player but a first rounder, not even close.

NC State is in my backyard partner. How many NC State games did you watch this year? I watched about 3/4 of them. Yeah, I heard of McCargo before the draft. Decent college player but a first rounder, not even close.

675663[/snapback]

according to....... oh thats right... YOU!

proving his point :(

675635[/snapback]

Right on!

Good post

675663[/snapback]

You think I should respect your opinion? Bwahahaaa...I respect the opinion of Tom Modrak and Dick Jauron...but YOU? because you watched their games? Wow if that's all it takes to qualify you as a scout you should apply for a job somewhere.

"Gee, I saw all the USC games, and Winston Justice should have been picked in the top 15"

that's the essentially the same thing you're saying here.

YAWN

according to....... oh thats right... YOU!

proving his point  :(

675682[/snapback]

He was claiming the "draft experts" were causing our hysteria. No they aren't. I'm a State fan, this kid benefited from Super Mario and Manny in a huge way. He was a decent college player, but 1st rounders should be THE GUY, not the guy that benefited from THE GUY.

675663[/snapback]

"Laces Out" Finkle......why don't you post another thread relating to your disdain of this franchise...... :(

675635[/snapback]

You must be bi-polar. I've seen you going OFF on the Bills for the free agent moves they've made lately, now you are standing up for their draft picks? I guess if YOU have an opinion about a free agent signing, it's reasonable, but heaven forbid anyone is critical of one of the DRAFT picks. I mean, it's not possible that the same foresight that goes into bad free agent moves is also at work on draft day. :(

You must be bi-polar.  I've seen you going OFF on the Bills for the free agent moves they've made lately, now you are standing up for their draft picks?  I guess if YOU have an opinion about a free agent signing, it's reasonable, but heaven forbid anyone is critical of one of the DRAFT picks.  I mean, it's not possible that the same foresight that goes into bad free agent moves is also at work on draft day. :(

675742[/snapback]

nfl free agents ARE his opinion, everyone on here saying the bills are drafting horrible is mel kiper's opinion, not theirs.

nfl free agents ARE his opinion, everyone on here saying the bills are drafting horrible is mel kiper's opinion, not theirs.

675785[/snapback]

Mel Kiper, Mel Kiper, the name sounds familiar. Oh yes, got it.

He was the guy who raved about how awesome Ryan Leaf was going to be!

What's he doing now? :(

675635[/snapback]

what I hate is blind loyalists that are not knowledgeable enough to form their own opinion

you probably said the same thing about TD and every move he made.....how did that work out

the only person making an ass of themselves today is you

675635[/snapback]

and what was your reaction when we passed on Wilfork in 2004??? Don't make me dig up those testosterone dripping posts. :o

675785[/snapback]

WRONG the Bills drafting Whitner at 8 was a bad decision, thats my opinion

I unlike you can form my own opinion