IF we get a good OL in #3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You and I and the Bills don't know and won't know if these guys are good value or not. The more I look into Donte, this guys fits our plan really well. I didn't like the pick at first but we don't know. If he plays well he's good value. if McCargo plays well he's great value. If we drafted Bunkley and he sucked woud you say he was good value? Putting prices on players before they actually play is simply nonsense.

675875[/snapback]

I hated Bunkley. But more importantly, your opinion is valid that we can't judge anything until two or three years down the line (I disagree, I believe you can't judge anything FOR SURE, but you can judge). In that case, though, don't start threads that say this draft is decent/good.

Still got 3 of the top 4 OG's on the board left: Latui, Jean-Gilles, and Spencer. I'm hoping for the Deuce.

675901[/snapback]

From this OT list, I really like Joe Toledo and Guy Whimper is also a great possibility.

Paul McQuistan

Rashad Butler 

Joe Toledo

Jahri Evans 

Derek Morris

Guy Whimper

Adam Stenavich

From the Guards, they are all still there except Davin Joseph.

Here are 4 guys who will still be there if Deuce is not (and he probably won't be):

Fred Matua USC mean

Mark Setterstrom versatile

Tony Palmer strong, exp, run

Taitusi Lutui quick, raw

675901[/snapback]

Thanks! Looks like Duece is gone, but maybe someone will slide.

I hated Bunkley.  But more importantly, your opinion is valid that we can't judge anything until two or three years down the line (I disagree, I believe you can't judge anything FOR SURE, but you can judge).  In that case, though, don't start threads that say this draft is decent/good.

675958[/snapback]

It's a semantic argument I guess. I suppose I think it's implicit that any comment on a message board like this is opinion, but people don't treat it that way. They make it sound, sometimes, like it's a fact rather than an opinion. It's usually pretty obvious to tell who is saying something as their opinion, and could be right or wrong, versus someone saying something as if it is a fact already known and indisputable.

It's a semantic argument I guess. I suppose I think it's implicit that any comment on a message board like this is opinion, but people don't treat it that way. They make it sound, sometimes, like it's a fact rather than an opinion. It's usually pretty obvious to tell who is saying something as their opinion, and could be right or wrong, versus someone saying something as if it is a fact already known and indisputable.

676243[/snapback]

I would hope that there aren't many people that believe their opinions to be facts.