How long until local TV pulls the plug?

4everBills

The year that AVP started and we were so terrible, my local stations starting showing the Jets games instead. I live between Binghamton and Rochester. So, at about Binghamton, the coverage shifts to NY city instead of the Bills. Anyways, Im kind of on the line and as long as the Bills win a few, I think WBNG will still cover them.

However, I think if they lose 2 more games without a win, WBNG will stop showing them. Man does that tick me off when they do that!

Were not even close to the blackout rule either. Were like over 2 hours from Buff. and its a Binghamton station.

The year that AVP started and we were so terrible, my local stations starting showing the Jets games instead. I live between Binghamton and Rochester. So, at about Binghamton, the coverage shifts to NY city instead of the Bills. Anyways, Im kind of on the line and as long as the Bills win a few, I think WBNG will still cover them.

However, I think if they lose 2 more games without a win, WBNG will stop showing them. Man does that tick me off when they do that!

Were not even close to the blackout rule either. Were like over 2 hours from Buff. and its a Binghamton station.

50433[/snapback]

As of last year WBNG has chosen the Bills as their coverage team......thank God. I sent them multiple emails and called them numerous times. They took alot of slack from Jets fans.

:devil:

The Bills and Jets play at the same time on CBS for the last 3 games of the season. If the Bills are out of the playoffs and the Jets are still contending by week 15, the local Syracuse station will go with the Jets. They've done it in the past in similar circumstances.

I love how Syracuse people like to think they're closer to NYC than Buffalo. Or is it just all the people from Lawnguyland who go to SU that influence this? The Bills should be Syracuse's team, period.

I'm from Syracuse and agree with you 100%. The problem is at One Bills Drive they don't advertise enough and they don't bring the Bills into the Syracuse market. They will run a few advertisements about tickets being on sale but that's it, no community involvement. Now that I have recently moved to Buffalo it's a world of difference, but of course I'm now 15 minutes from the Ralph so there will be a difference. The need to up their exposure in Syracuse, call Ralph and tell him what I said... :doh: