I'm in a bad mood

OGTEleven

I'm in a bad mood and all of this news is making it worse. I'll tell you my opinion on some of this stuff and dare you to take the other side.

Topic 1 Oil for food thread. I didn't read it because it is stupid. Oil would make a terrible food. For one thing you'd have to drink it, you couldn't eat it. Dumb.

Topic 2 The Bird Flu. Who the hell cares if a bunch of stupid birds have to stay in bed for a day. Eff them. I've got better things to worry about. All they do it stevestojan all over my car anyway. As an aside, does anyone know if their flu will make them stevestojan even more? That would really piss me off.

Topic 3 Hurricane naming conventions are unfair to people named Zachary. Why don't they name them after randomly ordered dolphins players that have ended up in jail? This would give them enough names to last many years and the backlog would always be building. It would provide a wide range of names, A-Z. If they still need chick names they could use the names of the felons victims.

Topic 5 Why do you idiots always complain when someone skips topic 4? What are you all math majors now? Get a life.

Topic 6 The :P thing is overused. :D:devil::( and :P are much better. At least it is not as bad as that red one. That is downright rude.

Topic 7 I seem to have forgot something about the number 7. Does it represent any important thingy in which the Bills might be interested? If you multiply it by 3 once a week (on Sundays), you'll get 21. At least I friggin think so. How would I know? The only thing I see seven of is:

missed opportunities

holding calls

3rd and

$ for a beer or soda

new bird stevestojan s on my car everyday (but I digress)

Topic 1 Oil for food thread.  I didn't read it because it is stupid.  Oil would make a terrible food.  For one thing you'd have to drink it, you couldn't eat it.  Dumb.

amazing what some people will eat when they're counting carbs

Topic 2 The Bird Flu.  Who the hell cares if a bunch of stupid birds have to stay in bed for a day.  Eff them.  I've got better things to worry about.  All they do it stevestojan all over my car anyway.  As an aside, does anyone know if their flu will make them stevestojan even more?  That would really piss me off.

Larry Bird is sick? :(

Topic 3 Hurricane naming conventions are unfair to people named Zachary.  Why don't they name them after randomly ordered dolphins players that have ended up in jail?  This would give them enough names to last many years and the backlog would always be building.  It would provide a wide range of names, A-Z.  If they still need chick names they could use the names of the felons victims.

Its also unfair to those of us with names at the beginning of the alphabet. Named Andrew, I am persona non grata in Florida

Topic 5 Why do you idiots always complain when someone skips topic 4?  What are you all math majors now?  Get a life.

Consult the Book of Armaments!

Armaments, chapter two, verses nine to twenty-one

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out!

Topic 6 The  :P thing is overused.  :P  :devil:  :(  and  :( are much better.  At least it is not as bad as that red one.  That is downright rude.

:D kinda weirds me out sometimes when i see it posted by a male poster in response to another male's

Topic 7 I seem to have forgot something about the number 7.  Does it represent any important thingy in which the Bills might be interested?  If you multiply it by 3 once a week (on Sundays), you'll get 21.  At least I friggin think so.  How would I know?  The only thing I see seven of is:

missed opportunities

holding calls

3rd and

$ for a beer or soda

50306[/snapback]

Lucky 7. At least the Bills are lucky if they ever get 7

I'm in a bad mood and all of this news is making it worse.  I'll tell you my opinion on some of this stuff and dare you to take the other side.

Topic 1 Oil for food thread.  I didn't read it because it is stupid.  Oil would make a terrible food.  For one thing you'd have to drink it, you couldn't eat it.  Dumb.

Topic 2 The Bird Flu.  Who the hell cares if a bunch of stupid birds have to stay in bed for a day.  Eff them.  I've got better things to worry about.  All they do it stevestojan all over my car anyway.  As an aside, does anyone know if their flu will make them stevestojan even more?  That would really piss me off.

Topic 3 Hurricane naming conventions are unfair to people named Zachary.  Why don't they name them after randomly ordered dolphins players that have ended up in jail?  This would give them enough names to last many years and the backlog would always be building.  It would provide a wide range of names, A-Z.  If they still need chick names they could use the names of the felons victims.

Topic 5 Why do you idiots always complain when someone skips topic 4?  What are you all math majors now?  Get a life.

Topic 6 The  :P thing is overused.  :P  :devil:  :(  and  :( are much better.  At least it is not as bad as that red one.  That is downright rude.

Topic 7 I seem to have forgot something about the number 7.  Does it represent any important thingy in which the Bills might be interested?  If you multiply it by 3 once a week (on Sundays), you'll get 21.  At least I friggin think so.  How would I know?  The only thing I see seven of is:

missed opportunities

holding calls

3rd and

$ for a beer or soda

50306[/snapback]

Shut up Zachary. :(:D :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Topic 1: Virgin Olive Oil is very healthy food.

Topic 2: I don't want the bird's sick during the summer, they eat alot of the flying bugs.

Topic 3: Would you name tropical storms after Patriot's players, since they're hated, but not as much as Dolphins?

Topic 5: Without the number 4, the Bills would only have 3 Superbowl losses.

Topic 6: :doh::wub::wub: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Topic 7: I bought a JP Losman #7 jersey the weekend before he got injured, I guess I jinxed him.

Ive always been pissed that the Hurricanes never make it to RICH. But then again, my liefetime fantasy is not some depraved sexual experience, but the hope that on one of my business trips, my pilots pass out or die and I get called to the cockpit to land the plane Ted Stryker-style. I just NEED to get on a two-way radio and when asked to identify myself and give my position say "My name is Rich and Im sitting down and facing front!!"