OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 2006 THREAD!

sven233

Mel Kiper and every other draft guide out there

674780[/snapback]

Not true. Gil Brandt on nfl.com has him the highest ranked true safety in the draft, with potential perennial pro bowl appearances.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been reported.....in fact, Fletcher was just on WGR doing an interview.........said his work ethic is second to none.  I am sure Fletcher's interview will be in the Audio Vault soon.

674977[/snapback]

Sweet, if true! Especially if they all know each other, then that will show on the field!

We NEEDED to draft a name. Other than McGahee and Spikes we have NO ONE anyone outside of the Bills recognizes. We're a joke in the NFL because we don't have marquee players. We reach in every draft and pick nobodys

674844[/snapback]

That is dumb!! get a grip.

Not true.  Gil Brandt on nfl.com has him the highest ranked true safety in the draft, with potential perennial pro bowl appearances.

674979[/snapback]

ok, fine

where did he have him going? def not in the top 10

Sweet, if true! Especially if they all know each other, then that will show on the field!

674984[/snapback]

why would that show in the field???????????

wouldnt they get to know each other before the first preseason game anyway?

One more thing.......during the interview with Fletcher, he made a comment along these lines....

Fletcher said he is a younger, faster, stronger version of Lawyer Milloy.

I'd take that at #8 if it turns out that way!

Bills could have drafted this CB at pick #22, we had multiple teams offering us trades but we pick a #22 guy at #8.

That is why season ticket sales are slumping.

Pass up Leinart and watch Adam Sandler look-alike "Lost-Man" get pummeled again

Listening to GR on line, with all the Leinhert talk, makes me kinda glad I'm not making the picks.

I think when all is said and done, Whitner will end up being an outstanding pick, but the initial shock of this pick, this high, is still there...

I think when all is said and done, Whitner will end up being an outstanding pick, but the initial shock of this pick, this high, is still there...

675037[/snapback]

Yes. I had no problem going S at #8 if it was Huff, but oh well...

still time to get an OG, DT, and another OL or DL today.

Minni on the clock now.......

Seems like everyone is calming down a little now.  I think Whitner will make some plays for us.

675024[/snapback]

He will have to. With swiss cheese for a defensive line the safeties are going to make a ton of tackles.

I'm not shocked by the pick. I expected nothing more from a GM who thinks Craig Nall is the answer at QB :o

This bad joke just keeps getting worse. ;)