Off the Wall Draft Day Predictions

JoeF

Bills trade Nate Clements to Oakland for the 7th overall pick. They then take Bunkley at # 7, Jay Cutler at #8, then trade JP Losman to Minnesota for the 17th pick and take CB Jason Allen. C Nick Mangold falls to # 42 and the Bills take him. In the third round the Bills take WR Maurice Stovall and then trade Roscoe Parrish for an extra third round pick. With their other two third round picks, they take a LB and a G. Day Two will see a Kicker and a couple more linemen added. All of the 2006 draft picks end up as a Hall of Fame players. The Buffalo Bills win 4 straight Super Bowls from 2008-2011. Marv retires in 2012 and in 2017 at age 91 is re-elected to the HOF as a GM and 98 year old Ralph Wilson contemplates moving the team once again.

674062[/snapback]

Winner...hands down....

Bills trade Nate Clements to Oakland for the 7th overall pick. They then take Bunkley at # 7, Jay Cutler at #8, then trade JP Losman to Minnesota for the 17th pick and take CB Jason Allen. C Nick Mangold falls to # 42 and the Bills take him. In the third round the Bills take WR Maurice Stovall and then trade Roscoe Parrish for an extra third round pick. With their other two third round picks, they take a LB and a G. Day Two will see a Kicker and a couple more linemen added. All of the 2006 draft picks end up as a Hall of Fame players. The Buffalo Bills win 4 straight Super Bowls from 2008-2011. Marv retires in 2012 and in 2017 at age 91 is re-elected to the HOF as a GM and 98 year old Ralph Wilson contemplates moving the team once again.
If only you are right :blink:

Any off the wall predictions....

Here's my two..first is not draft related...but sometime during the day the Bills will announce that either Jason Peters or Nate Clements have agreed to a long term deal.

Second is that we will make at least two trades...the first is with Philly -- we will move to #14 and get their #3 pick (76) and DT Hollis Thomas and they get #8.

Then we will package #42 and #73 to get the Bears first pick at #26.

These are both from sources deep within...my toilet bowl...

673861[/snapback]

Nice pick of the trade there mate.

You win, Marv.

677436[/snapback]

Maybe so, but I was pretty damn close in this thread. :devil:

Meanwhile, we reached for a short safety, got a DT who I hope is healed from his serious foot injury, and a 3rd round corner to replace perhaps our best player, or close to it. In order to reach these heights, we gave away a 3rd round pick.

Wonderful. :);)