If the Mario Williams pick tells us just one thing

...it's that we have been shown for the 9,999,999th time that all these experts

DON'T

KNOW

SH*T

Dozens of inside sources, hundreds of "league contacts", thousands of hours of watching film and countless articles that pass around the same tired rumors like Tara Reid at a frat party.

And what is the end result?

I mean these guys are so ambiguous about everything that they can basically claim to be right no matter what happens. They usually cover their asses better than Scott Peterson during shower time. And yet everyone whiffs on the NUMBER ONE draft pick. I don't care if it was a surprise...that's what "inside sources" are for....to get information that other people (us) don't know.

So here's to you Mr. Sports Analyst Reporter Guy. Inspiration to us all that making a high six figure salary and not being held accountable for anything are not mutually exclusive.

Cheers!

There have been inside sources for the last 2 weeks linking Mario with the #1 pick.

The problem is the same as with psychics. 

Which one do you listen to? <_<

673779[/snapback]

I remember all those articles. Lots of speculation...Lot's of "could be" and "possibility." Yet when it came time to lay their money down, find me mock draft with Reggie not #1.

I remember all those articles.  Lots of speculation...Lot's of "could be" and "possibility." Yet when it came time to lay their money down, find me mock draft with Reggie not #1.

673783[/snapback]

I really don't want do defend any 'analyst' because generally I think they are 'media' & their jobs are to keep us interested, not to keep us informed but....

How the hell is an insider to 'KNOW' what a team will do before they do it? Teams often are still undecided during their 15mins on draft day.

It was reported that Titans were interested in Mario at #1.

I don't think this information was a lucky guess. Do you?

The person(s) that reported this information obviously did not know what the end result was to be....otherwise they would have reported it as such.

That all being fair, it comes back to odds(or sensation) on who is put into a Mock, not 100% facts.

Not that I'm calling myself an expert or anything <_<

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...74entry667374

Apr 22 2006, 02:28 AM

1. HOUSTON - Mario Williams

2. NYJ(from NO) - Reggie Bush

3. TENNESSEE - Matt Leinart

4. NO(from NYJ) - D'BrickShaw Ferguson

5. GREEN BAY - AJ Hawk

6. SAN FRAN - Vernon Davis

7. OAKLAND - Michael Huff

8. BUFFALO - Broderick Bunkley

9. DETROIT - Ernie Sims

10. ARIZONA - Vince Young

They usually cover their asses better than Scott Peterson during shower time. 

So here's to you Mr. Sports Analyst Reporter Guy.  Inspiration to us all that making a high six figure salary and not being held accountable for anything are not mutually exclusive.

Cheers!

673778[/snapback]

Scott is beyond covering anything, anymore

And I agree about (theme music) Mr. Sports Anayst Rporter Guy making six figures! What a travesty. At least in my day they knew their place!

And yes, yes indeed,

Cheers!!

Damn, not only is there no FU smilie here, but now, I realize, there's no cheers smilie either!

Wake up and give us (the people) what we/they want!

:)<_<