Cold Pizza....

CJPearl2

Hmmm...I've often thought the same thing.

I haven't watched Cold Pizza since they reassigned Thea Andrews.

Bring back Thea!!!

Mike

673047[/snapback]

They traded Thea and Kit for a Tranny and two dolts? Reason #5839483 why I hate ESPN!

Besides their "experts" having no clue, is it just me, or does Dana Jacobson look like a transvestite?

I thinks it is her 19"neck and adam's apple.

672979[/snapback]

Damn, I always though she was kinda cute. Perhaps I need to reevaluate?

Good, Im glad most of you guys agree. I was wondering if it was just me. I try to stay away from being attracted to chicks that have necks like Takeo.

And yes, buckeyemike, great call. Thea was hot as hell. She was over on "ESPN Hollywood" (jee, who thought that wouldn't suceed?) with Slayter from "Saved By The Bell," but I think they all got canned.

Kit was cute too. Now, without the cute chicks, I have to look at a tranny, Woody's giant fleshy jowels and Skips giant-collared shirts. ESPN sucks.

Although I do love Mel Kiper's hair. I read an article the other day (MSNBC or something) that said the only thing Mel Kiper's hair needs is "a logo and a chin strap." I almost pissed my pants.

Good, Im glad most of you guys agree. I was wondering if it was just me. I try to stay away from being attracted to chicks that have necks like Takeo.

And yes, buckeyemike, great call. Thea was hot as hell. She was over on "ESPN Hollywood" (jee, who thought that wouldn't suceed?) with Slayter from "Saved By The Bell," but I think they all got canned.

Kit was cute too. Now, without the cute chicks, I have to look at a tranny, Woody's giant fleshy jowels and Skips giant-collared shirts. ESPN sucks.

Although I do love Mel Kiper's hair. I read an article the other day (MSNBC or something)  that said the only thing Mel Kiper's hair needs is "a logo and a chin strap." I almost pissed my pants.

673247[/snapback]

Skip? And here I was thinking that was Maury Povitch this whole time.

Besides their "experts" having no clue, is it just me, or does Dana Jacobson look like a transvestite?

I thinks it is her 19"neck and adam's apple.

672979[/snapback]

"She"'s their nod to the WNBA fan base.