Too early for a Game 4 Sabres/Idiots thread?

eball

First off, what is the status of Teppo, any updates?

672729[/snapback]

He played 30 seconds of the 2nd period on Wed and left the game for good. He had a speedy heartbeat. He has a heart condition that he has dealt with before, and it even caused him to miss some games at one point with Dallas. He is aware of his condition and figures he will need surgery somewhere down the road (10, 20, 30 years.) I guess he just didn't feel right, and maybe a little scared.

If this was the NFL, he would be listed (like all hockey players in the playoffs) as questionable.

Sabres Notebook from today's Buffalo News.

4-1 Swords.  Philly played their best game of the series on Wed. and won b/c of a couple lucky bounces.  The series ends Sunday.

672726[/snapback]

For those with D*, make sure to check in the 90s gametime, might just get er in HD. Its HD on OLN, sos ya never know.

Cable guys should check to, i hear INHD carries some of the games HD, and I think i read where TW has OLN hd

He played 30 seconds of the 2nd period on Wed and left the game for good.  He had a speedy heartbeat.  He has a heart condition that he has dealt with before, and it even caused him to miss some games at one point with Dallas.  He is aware of his condition and figures he will need surgery somewhere down the road (10, 20, 30 years.)  I guess he just didn't feel right, and maybe a little scared.

If this was the NFL, he would be listed (like all hockey players in the playoffs) as questionable.

Sabres Notebook from today's Buffalo News.

672800[/snapback]

Well let's hope Teppo is ok...first and foremost for life...and 2nd for hockey.

Teppo is such a big part of this team, I really do believe if he does not come back or is out again, the Sabres PP will struggle.

As for tonight though...

Sabres 4 Flyers 3

LET'S GO SABRES!!!!