6abc in Philly reports Eagles/Bills in trade talks

No terms discussed, only that the Eagles were talking to the BIlls about moving up to the 8 spot. The Eagles have already offered Hollis Thomas around the league so he might be part of a swap, though I'd prefer draft picks.

I know this isn't as thirlling as a confirmed deal, I figured I'd let you all know that it was said...

But, But, But, But, How does that trade work out according to the draft chart?????????????????????????

Seriously, If they were to include Hollis it would probably be Hollis and Philly's first for #8. Not exactly sure about Hollis, don't know really any stats on the guy, but if he's young and not bad it could be worth it. It would be just like getting a draft pick, except the guy is proven and more experienced

If not and it goes down like Clements22 said, I think the Bills would have to swap 3rds or add another pick for that to work

Philly fans HATE Hollis Thomas (I know, Philly fans hate newborn babies and kittens, but still). Very old, very slow and was basically ineffective for the past two seasons.

If we REALLY want the guy, just wait until he gets released later this offseason, no need to trade for him.