Pass the doobie eh?

dib

I love it...

Hope he oges up there, completely dominates and becomes a CFL and Canadian hero... I will LMAO. I hope he does play for the Argo's.. i might actually keep an eye on the CFL.

The only thing that pisses me off about Ricky is when he quit the Dolphins after his 1st offense.

IMO testing for MJ is wrong, I will never give any person grief for mj use, and don't see ANY REASON for it to be as Taboo as it is in this country.

I understand why we need to test for performance enhancing substances, and hardcore narcotics like cocaine, meth, heroine and prescription drugs, but I will never consider mj an offense worthy of job termination or suspension...

Obviously, any contract would have to be approved by the Fins. If I were them, I'd probably let him play. They could hope that he lights it up in Canada, and then they could potentially trade him before the 2007 season.

I had a feeling they were going to try to ship him this year until his recent suspension.

I love it...

Hope he oges up there, completely dominates and becomes a CFL and Canadian hero... I will LMAO. I hope he does play for the Argo's.. i might actually keep an eye on the CFL.

The only thing that pisses me off about Ricky is when he quit the Dolphins after his 1st offense.

IMO testing for MJ is wrong, I will never give any person grief for mj use, and don't see ANY REASON for it to be as Taboo as it is in this country.

I understand why we need to test for performance enhancing substances, and hardcore narcotics like cocaine, meth, heroine and prescription drugs, but I will never consider mj an offense worthy of job termination or suspension...

672659[/snapback]

Yer right, screw the laws. The NFL should stop testing. There is a potential marketing gold mine in marajuana, get Jerry Jones on it.

Yer right, screw the laws.  The NFL should stop testing.  There is a potential marketing gold mine in marajuana, get Jerry Jones on it.

672687[/snapback]

His team has done it's best to promote it that's for sure.

672659[/snapback]

If you say they should not test for MJ, why should they have to test for coke, meth, heroine? They aren't performance enhancing drugs, they would actually affect your performance negatively.

If you say they should not test for MJ, why should they have to test for coke, meth, heroine? They aren't performance enhancing drugs, they would actually affect your performance negatively.

672715[/snapback]

Says who, I happened to dabble in all of those and it hasnt affected my performance one bit........whats that officer turn the ignition off and step out of the car. :blink:

Reminds me of the show The Office, (I don't watch it reguarly but I caught it last night) they were doing office drug test cause they found a joint in the parking lot. When one of the characters was being interviewed he tries to turn the interview around by saying it is a memory loss drug and that he was told he could do the interview and he must have forgotten.

672715[/snapback]

Dude you cannot be serious. Have you never tried pot ?

Have you ever tried coke meth or heroine. These drugs are extremely physically addictive, they force good people to do bad things because they are or have become addicited, these substances are the ones that are destroying people, families, lives... NOT POT.

Believe me the difference is huge, in fact ALCOHOL should be banned before mj is. Alcohol is a much more dangerous substance then pot.

I've continually to this day see fights break out because people are drunk, cars get wrecked because people are wrecked, and lives lost, marriages fallen apart because of alcohol.

To this day, I've yet to see problems with persons who use pot anywhere's near the level of persons who choose alcohol.

672715[/snapback]

cocaine is a performance enhancing drug, as is caffeine

I love it...

672659[/snapback]

The reason is simple. It is against the law and is controlled by a criminal element that is bad for society. If it was legalized many people would agree with you.

Dude you cannot be serious. Have you never tried pot ?

Have you ever tried coke meth or heroine.  These drugs are extremely physically addictive, they force good people to do bad things because they are or have become addicited, these substances are the ones that are destroying people, families, lives... NOT POT.

Believe me the difference is huge, in fact ALCOHOL should be banned before mj is. Alcohol is a much more dangerous substance then pot.

I've continually to this day see fights break out because people are drunk, cars get wrecked because people are wrecked, and lives lost, marriages fallen apart because of alcohol.

To this day, I've yet to see problems with persons who use pot anywhere's near the level of persons who choose alcohol.

672934[/snapback]

I'm not debating the fact that Pot probably doesn't have the same addictive attributes coke/meth/heroine have, I'm saying that why do you have to test for any of them, Does it affect their play on the field in a positive way, like roids would? If they don't why should they be tested for it, it will only have a negative affect on them and not help them become stronger.

Say what you will about Pot, its still an illegal substance and until that changes its in the same category as the other drugs.

POT - the most misunderstood substance i know of ( besides ass). Im not going to lie, i would save $20 a week if i did not puff on the herb. But As it is Im not out at the bars hardly ever, which saves tons of dough, 'cause i am usually at home high during those times doing CS or math homework . And for me personally all this conceptual studying i have is easier when ripped... Strangly enough i have met many sucessful , briilliant people who do indeed smoke. Not saying this is true of evryone, since i also have met people who are practically worthless while high, i just want to make a point. I would get nowhere doing HW while drunk, and im almost positive that meth or heroin would hinder ones ability to concentrate immensely. There is a huge misconception, the ads i see on tv against pot are borderline lies- it makes me sick. Our gov't has better things to lie to our kids about. ( not that i would introduce pot to any kid though, i just don't agree with their agressive campaigns.)

POT - the most misunderstood substance i know of ( besides ass). Im not going to lie, i would save $20 a week if i did not puff on the herb. But As it is Im not out at the bars hardly ever, which saves tons of dough, 'cause i am usually at home high during those times doing CS or math homework . And for me personally all this conceptual studying i have is easier when ripped... Strangly enough i have met many sucessful , briilliant people who do indeed smoke. Not saying this is true of evryone, since i also  have met people who are practically worthless while high, i just want to make a point. I would get nowhere doing HW while drunk, and im almost positive that meth or heroin would hinder ones ability to concentrate immensely. There is a huge misconception, the ads i see on tv against pot are borderline lies- it makes me sick. Our gov't has better things to lie to our kids about. ( not that i would introduce pot to any kid though, i just don't agree with their agressive campaigns.)

672982[/snapback]

Many if not most think that they are at the top of their game when using any intoxicant. That's the appeal.

Be careful - if you think you are immune to a problem, you are wrong. It happens to the strong and the weak. The clever and the not-so-clever. Good and bad families. The kind and the hurtful.

Having someone videotape you when high may prove instructive.

The problem lies when the substance is over used. Having a drink once ion a while or going out to a bar and getting drunk once in a while is not going to make you an alcoholic and kill your liver. Just like Smoking pot occasionally is not going to have much of an effect on your day to day life. Its when people continue to over indulge when problems happen. I have seen many people who smoke weed regularly (were talking high every night) and they turn out to be brain dead morons after doing this for a while, and I know people who smoke occasionally and they have no adverse long term effects to them.