Would like to see Bills drop down to 12 - 14

Max997

They would still have a high to mid first rounder with two seconds and two thirds ...that would be nice. Five picks on the first day could really help this team

Ive read on more then one occassion that the Eagles (14) and Ravens (13) both are interested in Ngata. The Eagles have a ton of picks so I definately see them trading up at some point.

Bills could drop down and still possibly get Justice or Bunkley

I think that is a great idea, and not out of the realm of possibilities. Rumors have the Ravens very interested in Ngata, especially after Ray Lewis' whinning on ESPN about not having big DTs in front of him.

If Ngata is available at 8, we should shop the pick to the Ravens for their 2nd, or most likely, 3rd.

I think that is a great idea, and not out of the realm of possibilities. Rumors have the Ravens very interested in Ngata, especially after Ray Lewis' whinning on ESPN about not having big DTs in front of him.

If Ngata is available at 8, we should shop the pick to the Ravens for their 2nd, or most likely, 3rd.

670255[/snapback]

Sure. Why don't we keep trading down until we own all of the picks in the seventh round? 32 (more?) "instant camp-fodder" players.

Sure.  Why don't we keep trading down until we own all of the picks in the seventh round?  32 (more?) "instant camp-fodder" players.

670266[/snapback]

ahahaha, we need solid players anything in the 2nd or 3rd will be productive.

bring on justice or bunkley then and the second, i just dont like taking them with number 8

670285[/snapback]

Exactly. If we can drop to maybe 14-16, pick up an extra 2nd round pick we could feel a lot of needs escpecially if some of those OL and DT who are considered good prospects but have question marks fall into the 2nd round area. We could then pick up quality at DT, OG, OT, and DE; with some of them having 1st round talent; definitely in a weaker draft. If we can find a body in the middle to stuff the run, a DE oppositie Schobel that can rush the passer; that combined with a healthy Spikes could give us some hope. I'm confident the D can rebound. On O, find a body mover at both guard positions or a definite upgrade at tackle then maybe we can turn it around on that side of the ball as well if we can establish the run.

Trading down to anything past 15 puts you in a position where you're losing out on ngata, bunkley and justice and you're talking the best prospects available being db's like jimmy williams, cromartie, donte whitner, and a wr like santonio holmes or chad jackson. If we do trade down I hope it's not too far just enough to pick up an additional pick in the 2nd or 3rd.

I wouldn't trade down past #10 because I think we would lose most of the DT talent to Cleveland, Baltimore and possibly Philly. The middle of round #1 seems to have a lot of WR, RB, and CB----which isn't a priority in the 1st round for us I don't think.

If we picked up and extra #2 I would try to trade up in round #2 to see if we could snag one of the other top O-lineman. Some of the mock drafts show a run on O-lineman at the top of round #2.

I'd love to get Nick Mangold © of Ohio State. Do you think our center position is solid enough with Fowler or Preston?

I'd love to get Nick Mangold © of Ohio State. Do you think our center position is solid enough with Fowler or Preston?

670731[/snapback]

That would be a nice pick. Mangold looks to be a guy you just draft and put into the lineup as your starter. He's done nothing in the offseason to prove this wrong. That would certainly solidify one interior OL position for us.