ENOUGH!!!

DCM

What do Trace Armstrong, Lorenzo Bromell, Kenny Mixon and Adewale Ogunleye have in common?

They ALL benefitted greatly by having an all-pro- pass rushing- fumble causing-fumble recovering- game turning defensive end on the other side....Jason Taylor.

Drew Rosenhoser is one of the BIGGEST assclowns in the universe, to think he could get O-Gun Jevon Kearse type upfront money...he must have got into Wicky's stash......it just so happens that many of the more astute GM's in the modern NFL know that Wale is a huge benefactor of having JT opposite him.....

That being said...O-Gun is still a very good player...but, I just can't see him leading the conference in sacks ever again, just my opinion.... :o

True. It's a factor (or at least it is with the smarter NFL teams) when it comes to draft selections.

2669[/snapback]

The above players turned these "best" years of their careers into the biggest paydays of their careers....

O-Gun blew out his knee in college and was signed as an undrafted free agent....he never got his big payday...Every player in the NFL is one play away from being done. Can't really blame O-Gun for wanting to get paid, but, the amount he wants to be paid seems too steep for 2 good seasons....

What do Trace Armstrong, Lorenzo Bromell, Kenny Mixon and Adewale Ogunleye have in common?

They ALL benefitted greatly by having an all-pro- pass rushing- fumble causing-fumble recovering- game turning defensive end on the other side....Jason Taylor.

Drew Rosenhoser is one of the BIGGEST assclowns in the universe, to think he could get O-Gun Jevon Kearse type upfront money...he must have got into Wicky's stash......it just so happens that many of the more astute GM's in the modern NFL know that Wale is a huge benefactor of having JT opposite him.....

That being said...O-Gun is still a very good player...but, I just can't see him leading the conference in sacks ever again, just my opinion.... :o

2662[/snapback]

I totally agree with you DCM. I posted this in another thread, but I had actually never even heard of Ogunleye before last season. This guy totally strikes me as a Joe Johnson type of player who will cash out with some team, and then flop badly. The Fins should just get whatever they can out of him.

Regardless, his contract demans are his contract demands. He sees what Grant Wistom got from the Hawks with a worse season, and wants that type of money beause that's the market. I'm sure Schobel is holding out for the same type of money as well. I can't say I blame them, but I also can't say that they're worth it.

Hey DCM...all that aside, would you like Marty Booker or would you prefer you get a RB first?

2672[/snapback]

I don't want no stinkin' has been used up on his last legs running back....I would rather have Booker....hands down.

I am one of many who believes that good runners are made by the line in front of them...Ricky's poor ypc average last year will surpassed by even the weakest corps of "running back by commitee"....IMO.

I think Minor, Morris, Russell, and even Leonard Henry when healthy can get the job done......

And maybe Wanny being forced to diversify his most predictable offense in the NFL will be a good thing...don't forget, Wanny without Ricky made 2 playoffs....w/ Ricky no playoffs....

Wanny pre-Ricky 23-10

Wanny w/Ricky 19-13

I don't want no stinkin' has been used up on his last legs running back....I would rather have Booker....hands down.

I am one of many who believes that good runners are made by the line in front of them...Ricky's poor ypc average last year will surpassed by even the weakest corps of "running back by commitee"....IMO.

I think Minor, Morris, Russell, and even Leonard Henry when healthy can get the job done......

And maybe Wanny being forced to diversify his most predictable offense in the NFL will be a good thing...don't forget, Wanny without Ricky made 2 playoffs....w/ Ricky no playoffs....

Wanny pre-Ricky 23-10

Wanny w/Ricky  19-13

2690[/snapback]

Very interesting. Did not know about Wanny's record with and without Ricky.

Wanny pre-Ricky 23-10

Wanny w/Ricky  19-13

2690[/snapback]

So you're attributing the lack of playoffs to Ricky Williams? That's a stretch. Or are you blaming it on Turner? Remember you had Chan Gailey as your OC prior to Tutner, and Gailey was a pretty good offensive mind. Now you have Foerster.

Very interesting. Did not know about Wanny's record with and without Ricky.

2694[/snapback]

to be fair....many of the haters are reminding me that Wanny took Jimmuh Johnson's teams and have steadily been regressing :o

So you're attributing the lack of playoffs to Ricky Williams?  That's a stretch.  Or are you blaming it on Turner?  Remember you had Chan Gailey as your OC prior to Tutner, and Gailey was a pretty good offensive mind.  Now you have Foerster.

2703[/snapback]

I think Ricky was an absolute stud...it's not his fault that Wanny didn't make the playoffs...

It's Wanny's fault....Fins became predictable and one dimensional.....

Although Norv was the OC.......Wanny had final say.....

The one and only game in which I saw the Fins play as they were capable of was on Thanksgiving Day in Dallas.....play-action passes against 8 man fronts which created man to man mis-matches w/ Chambers against the lesser talented Cowboy defensive backs....

Archived