I gotta watch more women's volleyball...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think athletic women are sexy as hell....I love a woman who can get a little sweaty with ya in the afternoon, and then clean up into a glamorous babe in the evening. I'll take that over a foo-foo girly girl any day.

shes not that good looking, come on guys, i expected more lol

669566[/snapback]

She's no Mia Hamm or Jenny Finch, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eatin' crackers :)

I think athletic women are sexy as hell....I love a woman who can get a little sweaty with ya in the afternoon, and then clean up into a glamorous babe in the evening. I'll take that over a foo-foo girly girl any day.

669552[/snapback]

AMEN!

I actually thought Peggy Flemming still looked pretty good.  But then again I'm an old fart.

669633[/snapback]

Peggy Flemming is way hot.....I actually think that Tai Babylonia (sp?) is pretty sexy still....I'm probably alone in that, but that's okay, lol. Hell, Dorothy Hamill wasn't half bad either. :)

Actually, IMO as woman vball players go, Misty May is a ways down the list (not that she's not quite attractive).  Her partner, Kerri Walsh is hotter.  And Rachel Wachholder is practically another species.

669638[/snapback]

wow, good call on the Rachel chick....

http://www.crackpotpress.com/assets/images...holderposed.jpg