Draft Studio

Anybody ever here of this kid??

The site is pretty nice. He has us taking Brodrick Bunkley.

http://www.draftstudio.com/index.htm

Jesse "JB" Ballard

President & Senior Scout

info@draftstudio.com

JESSE BALLARD, NFL DRAFT EXPERT

The next “Mel Kiper Jr.” according to COLD PIZZA on ESPN2

"The Lebron James of the NFL Draft” -- ESPN Radio

When it's time to talk about the 2006 NFL Draft, you should get to know Jesse "JB" Ballard. He has scouted the NFL Draft since 1993, when he was only seven years old. In October of 2003, Jesse envisioned www.DraftStudio.com and it quickly became recognized as one of the top NFL Draft sites on the web for his in-depth analysis and scouting abilities.

As a result of his entrepreneurial spirit and hard work, Jesse Ballard was recognized as an NFL Draft Expert at the young age of 19. He has received Press Credentials and was in attendance at the 2004 & 2005 NFL Drafts in New York City. He plans to attend again in 2006 to represent COLD PIZZA on ESPN2.

Back in April 2005 while in New York to attent the draft, he was invited to give his Post Draft Perspective in LIVE interviews with COLD PIZZA on ESPN2 & ESPN RADIO; where he earned the nick names "Mel Kiper Jr. (Jr.) and "The Lebron James of the NFL Draft". Both nicknames are in reference to his youth and knowledge; with Kiper setting the bar in Broadcast TV for NFL Draft Analyst and Lebron like himself, being only 19 years old when entering the professional level of sports.

Jesse also received Media Credentials and was in attendance at this year's 2006 SENIOR BOWL in Mobile AL and represented COLD PIZZA on ESPN2 at the 2006 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE in Indianapolis IN. JB's professional relationship as an NFL Draft Expert for COLD PIZZA on ESPN2 began on his 20th birthday, February 23rd 2006. He provided remote coverage of the 2006 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE from the RCA Dome in Indianapolis IN. He is the youngest NFL Draft Analyst in the business, with BIG plans of making his mark on the NFL.

Watch for JB on COLD PIZZA on ESPN2 to provide 2006 NFL Draft coverage remote from his hometown in Tampa Florida during April leading up to Draft Weekend, April 29th-30th. Then LIVE in the COLD PIZZA Studio in New York City the entire week before the draft to provide his Pre-Draft Perspective; and will also provide his Post Draft Perspective on the Monday after the Draft. COLD PIZZA on ESPN2 Airs LIVE from New York, Weekdays from 10am - 12pm (ET) with a ReBroadcast from 12pm - 2pm (ET).

This brilliant young man is breaking new ground in the field of NFL Draft Analyst. Many who work in both College and Professional Football, and a wide variety of Fans are interested in Jesse Ballard's take on the 2006 NFL Draft. JB's appearance is certain to drive Media Ratings in the demographics Males 18-54. Youth combined with knowledge is always news worthy.

Never heard of him, but I found this on his website.

April 14th: Vanderbilt Quarterback Jay Cutler is a hot commodity will more than likely fail to break the top five overall, the Buffalo Bills have the 8th overall selection and are looking to trade down. The Minnesota Vikings might package up the 17th and 48th overall picks for the #8 selection and take Jay Cutler, who Brad Childress is facisnated with, and could see him fighting for the starting spot with Brad Johnson right away.

The math is almost right on.

17th=950 pts.

48=420 pts

8th=1400

That said, I don't think we can get who we want at the 17th pick.

669168[/snapback]

Agreed, that's a little too far to drop in the 1st IMO.

But let's humor them, shall we?

We now would have pick #17, 42, 48, 70, 73, 105, 134, and 143. Eight Top 150 picks. Here we go:

17. Chad Greenway, OLB, Iowa

42. Darnell Bing, S, USC or Ko Simpson, S,South Carolina

48. Davin Joseph, OG, Oklahoma

70. Andrew Whitworth, OT, LSU

73. Anthony Fasano, TE, Notre Dame

105. Babatunde Oshinowo, DT, Stanford

134. Pat Watkins, S, Florida St.

143. DeMario Minter, CB, Georgia

But let's humor them, shall we?

We now would have pick #17, 42, 48, 70, 73,  105, 134, and 143. Eight Top 150 picks. Here we go:

17. Chad Greenway, OLB, Iowa

70. Andrew Whitworth, OT, LSU

134. Pat Watkins, S, Florida St.

669230[/snapback]

I just don't like what's passing for value in the middle of the round. Lots of DB's, WR's, LB's, & even RB's.... I'd rather have a Mangold than Greenaway ... so I'd look to trade down again.

The 49'ers want Greenway.

The Bills trade the 17th pick to the 49'ers at 22, obtaining their 84 as well. This nets us a better OT-OC pick.

22. Marcus McNeill, OT, Auburn or Nick Mangold, C, Ohio St.

70. Elvis Dumervil, DE, Louisville

134. Spencer Havner, OLB, UCLA

Good thought.

The 49'ers want Greenway.

The Bills trade the 17th pick to the 49'ers at 22, obtaining their 84 as well. This nets us a better OT-OC pick.

22. Marcus McNeill, OT, Auburn or  Nick Mangold, C, Ohio St.

70. Elvis Dumervil, DE, Louisville

134. Spencer Havner, OLB, UCLA

Good thought.

669262[/snapback]

I like that a lot better, though I'd make sure I had Joseph with #42 & I'd let S drop a round or so & go DT (Wroten?) at #48.

I like that a lot better, though I'd make sure I had Joseph with #42 & I'd let S drop a round or so & go DT (Wroten?) at #48.

669380[/snapback]

The only thing I don't like about that is we do not pick up a DT early on. Granted, I know nothing about Oshinowo, but can he fight for (and potentially win) a starting DT job?

The only thing I don't like about that is we do not pick up a DT early on. Granted, I know nothing about Oshinowo, but can he fight for (and potentially win) a starting DT job?

669547[/snapback]

Exactly... that's why I would rather look at DT no later than the 2nd AND add another in the 3rd or 4th. Oshinowo and Anderson could be the 2nd half of a rotation, with starters Tripplett and possibly WROTEN :) ....

Ngata or Bunkley in the 1st would work as well for me. :w00t:

Bottom line, I think both Andersons are the current weakest of many weak spots among our starters & need to be replaced this draft.