Time to lay off the BIG MAC's

If not, what the hell have I been eating all these years???  :lol:

Mike

667292[/snapback]

maybe.....JUST maybe.....you haven't been eating THEM......they've been eating US!!!! AARRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHH

If not, what the hell have I been eating all these years???  :lol:

Mike

667292[/snapback]

I dunno, but after watching "Supersize Me" I've stayed away from McDonald's. I think they were saying the one burger can contain meat from a buch of different places! No thank you. :lol:

I started a whole thread on this a while back.  It is only the farts of mammals, not humans that cause methane.

I guess if we stop eating red meat, there would be less need for cows so that would help.

667338[/snapback]

Actually, the breathing of cows causes methane release, not just farting.

:lol: umm, humans are mammals too

667372[/snapback]

Please don't start in with the politcally correct crap. It was a funny thread about farts and now you have say that animals like cows are equal to humans.

Mammals are advanced life forms and I have compassion for them. I am also not about to give up my life for a cow because you see it as equal to man. Mammals are mammals and people are people. We are superior to mammals and that is that. Blaming people for everything is stupid.

Enjoy your weekend raiding test laboratories and preventing the cure for cancer so you can save a little mouse. Remember to stock up on red paint in case you see a fur coat.

:):lol::)

Please don't start in with the politcally correct crap.  It was a funny thread about farts and now you have say that animals like cows are equal to humans.

Mammals are advanced life forms and I have compassion for them.  I am also not about to give up my life for a cow because you see it as equal to man.  Mammals are mammals and people are people.  We are superior to mammals and that is that.  Blaming people for everything is stupid. 

Enjoy your weekend raiding test laboratories and preventing the cure for cancer so you can save a little mouse.  Remember to stock up on red paint in case you see a fur coat.

:doh:  :lol:  :)

667417[/snapback]

:):huh::lol:

uhhh ok. i don't see how my stating humans are mammals is "politically correct crap". Its kind of an accepted scientific theory

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761561349/Mammal.html

Mammal, animal that raises its young on milk. Most mammals are covered with hair or fur, and most have specialized teeth that help them to cut or chew their food. Compared to other vertebrates (animals with backbones), mammals have highly developed nervous systems, and they show an intelligence and resourcefulness that few other animals can match. Mammals include some of the most familiar members of the animal kingdom, such as cats, dogs, elephants, and whales, and also human beings—a species that now dominates life on earth.

I dunno, but after watching "Supersize Me" I've stayed away from McDonald's.  I think they were saying the one burger can contain meat from a buch of different places!  No thank you.  :lol:

667308[/snapback]

Can't say as I blame you. I worked at a McDonald's for a summer in 1988.

I swore never to eat a Filet O Fish...they were fried in the same fryer as the french fries and apple pies.

I don't eat there near as much as I used to. When I eat a burger, it's usually Wendy's or one of the frozen ones from Omaha Steaks.

Mike

:)  :doh:  :lol:

uhhh ok.  i don't see how my stating humans are mammals is "politically correct crap".  Its kind of an accepted scientific theory

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761561349/Mammal.html

667551[/snapback]

For Pete's sake, what is Encarta? The PETA version of the dictionary? :)

So because we all have teeth now we are mammals? What a friggen joke. I'll tell you what, go ahead and be a mammal all you want. Pick fleas and eat them like a monkey, crap in a pasture like a cow or cough up hair balls like a cat and tell me how you like it.

Keep convincing yourself that humans are no better than mammals I don't care. Just stop getting on your soap box and let other people live the way they want and you be the mammal.

P.S. Whales? So now people=mammals and mammals=fish? What's next? Some people will believe anything. :lol:

Can't say as I blame you.  I worked at a McDonald's for a summer in 1988.

I swore never to eat a Filet O Fish...they were fried in the same fryer as the french fries and apple pies.

I don't eat there near as much as I used to.  When I eat a burger, it's usually Wendy's or one of the frozen ones from Omaha Steaks.

Mike

667554[/snapback]

I pretty much swore off fast food a few months before I saw SuperSize Me. Watching that just furthered my stance (though I am more than aware how exaggertated it was). I only eat fast food maybe twice a year now.

Now if I could just give up pizza.

I started a whole thread on this a while back.  It is only the farts of mammals, not humans that cause methane.

I guess if we stop eating red meat, there would be less need for cows so that would help.

667338[/snapback]

Actually, Hunam waste, and farts cotain methane. Haven't you and your buddies ever set farts on fire? It is the methane that burns. I have a friend who owns a septic service, and he was telling me septic systems have exploded from contact open flame. That would be the methane.

667554[/snapback]

Not true anymore. Each type of meat gets a dedicated fryer as I remember from my illustrious high school career.

They used to deep fry the apple pies? :lol: