ND Fans

The football LeBron is coming to the Bend.

Great news cause it's gonna be hard to replace Brady...

JIMMY!

667244[/snapback]

I love that the 2 top class of 07 receivers are also in town this weekend for the spring game. I also love that Clausen will be a January entrant....

Charlie has both Bob and Mike Golic as celebrity coaches in addition to Bettis and the Rocket this weekend. He was on Mike and Mike yesterday. He is the best thing since Ara -- maybe Rockne...(okay, I know...way overboard....)

i saw some highlights of this kid on ESPN, his arm motion was really weird, it looked like he threw practically sidearm.

667401[/snapback]

That's weird... I've heard the exact opposite. Reading scouting reports, they said he has a great over-the-top throwing motion. Basically they said he has the prototypical throwing motion you want a young QB to have. I wonder if the clips you saw were particular throws taht he needed to do so or why there is the discrepency.

Either way... this is great news for the Irish

That's weird... I've heard the exact opposite.  Reading scouting reports, they said he has a great over-the-top throwing motion.  Basically they said he has the prototypical throwing motion you want a young QB to have.  I wonder if the clips you saw were particular throws taht he needed to do so or why there is the discrepency.

Either way... this is great news for the Irish

669505[/snapback]

it could be, but they showed about 5 throws so im not sure, theres no doubt it looked weird though.