Getting Bunkley at #18 would be huge..

The Bills 1st day picks could be something like this:

#18- Bunkley

#42- Lutui or Joseph or Gilles

#49- Whitworth

#70- Watkins

#73- Oshinowo

666894[/snapback]

Scratch Gilles off as a possibility, & I'd say that draft would be outstanding. :flirt:

frankly his individual workout was far more impressive than his game film, according to scouts. One team's college scouting director says he assigned Justice a second-round grade, specifically citing his struggles against Notre Dame this past season,

Erik Flowers was another player to soar up draft boards based on impressive workouts rather than his college play. I'll pass on Justice, especially at #8.

frankly his individual workout was far more impressive than his game film, according to scouts. One team's college scouting director says he assigned Justice a second-round grade, specifically citing his struggles against Notre Dame this past season,

Erik Flowers was another player to soar up draft boards based on impressive workouts rather than his college play. I'll pass on Justice, especially at #8.

667256[/snapback]

Ugh, I hate these comparisons that continue to be made. It seems as if guys like Bunkley and Justice are almost downgraded by some here because of their superior workouts. Justice was considered a top 15 player before his pro day. But now, because of the buzz from his workout, some people label him a workout warrior.

Bunkley is actually a guy who has shot up draftboards because of his combine workout, as he was a boarderline 1st rounder in early mocks that I saw. But he was a high quality DT for FSU this year. It's not like these guys just showed up to work out off the street and there is no tape to go back to and watch.

I'd rather not draft Justice 8th, as I think the most pressing need on our O-Line is at guard. So I like either Bunkley, Ngata or Huff in the first, but I wouldn't hate it if Justice were the pick there...

Ugh, I hate these comparisons that continue to be made.  It seems as if guys like Bunkley and Justice are almost downgraded by some here because of their superior workouts.  Justice was considered a top 15 player before his pro day.  But now, because of the buzz from his workout, some people label him a workout warrior. 

I'm not trying to say that he's going to be a bust just because he did well at his workout. That said, the teams that do the best job at avoiding busts tend to be those which pay more attention to college play than to workout results. Based on college play, Justice doesn't deserve to come off the boards in the top 10.