Updated CNNSI Mock

Updated Yesterday

666847[/snapback]

I saw that too. If we don't trade out of the spot I like the pick. It allows us to keep Peters at RT and move Justice to LT (Even though Justice played RT at USC).

I know that a lot of us are scared off after the Fat Mike pick but I feel like he is a much safer pick at #8 than either Ngata or Bunkley.

This guy is way off. No way does Matt Leinart drop all the way to the Raiders. Come on now! Also, the Bills biggest need is Defensive Tackle. Justice would surprise me to come at number 8 for the Bills.

Although I personally would be happy with Justice, Bunkley, Ngata (who I belive the Bills will take), Huff, or in my dreams AJ Hawk.

I do have a feeling that the Titans will pick Vince Young though.  Jeff Fisher couldn't hold his smile down when talking about Vince Young.  Did anybody else notice that last night?

666860[/snapback]

Fisher has man love for Vince Young?

Bunkley falling to #24..

We could trade down with Dallass, pick up 2nd & 4th rnders and still get Bunkley.

666882[/snapback]

If Dallas wants our spot so badly I think we should fleece them like they did us a few years back when we wanted JP.

If Dallas wants our spot so badly I think we should fleece them like they did us a few years back when we wanted JP.

666885[/snapback]

Getting Bunkley at #18 would be huge..

The Bills 1st day picks could be something like this:

#18- Bunkley

#42- Lutui or Joseph or Gilles

#49- Whitworth

#70- Watkins

#73- Oshinowo

Getting Bunkley at #18 would be huge..

The Bills 1st day picks could be something like this:

#18- Bunkley

#42- Lutui or Joseph or Gilles

#49- Whitworth

#70- Watkins

#73- Oshinowo

666894[/snapback]

I think " IT " Moved... :flirt:

If both Ngata and Bunkley are still on the board at #8 trading down into the mid first to a team salivating to get at an expected top 5 player who unexpectedy fell to #8 (it would be Leinart in this mock would make to much sense for the Bills not to see it and be able to resist.

By getting a couple of extra first day choices (the seeming market rate for trading a #8 given the evidence this year of the SF/Broncos trade and the static general draft choice value comparisons). The Bills would get far greater value than picking Justice who though a good and potentially great player does not equal getting three good and 3 probably not but potentially great players.

Trade down!

If both Ngata and Bunkley are still on the board at #8 trading down into the mid first to a team salivating to get at an expected top 5 player who unexpectedy fell to #8 (it would be Leinart in this mock would make to much sense for the Bills not to see it and be able to resist.

By getting a couple of extra first day choices (the seeming market rate for trading a #8 given the evidence this year of the SF/Broncos trade and the static general draft choice value comparisons). The Bills would get far greater value than picking Justice who though a good and potentially great player does not equal getting three good and 3 probably not but potentially great players.

Trade down!

666931[/snapback]

Yes trade down!!!!