ESPN's crawler says CAR signs LB Diggs

Did you read that arrogant SOB's comments on Tenns treatment of McNair? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

666830[/snapback]

I am sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that they have the same agent.

Did you read that arrogant POS's comments on Tenns treatment of McNair? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

666830[/snapback]

Fixed. :(:doh: I hope he comes back & gets Mo Lewis'd on his way out of the league. :flirt:

What about Favres unfair treatment to the Packers? He is taking all this time trying to figure out if he wants to play next year at all, If I was GB I would say decide now, or we plan our season next year without you. There are some major decissions GB would have to make if Favre was there or not, like finding some Qb's to replace him/backup Rodgers (if he's ready to start).

Na'il Diggs LB GB signs with the Panthers. Wonder if that means GB is set on picking Hawk?

666819[/snapback]

Wow, he was the best player on an improved Green Bay defense last year, and just entering his prime.

I can't believe the Packers let him go.

Boy, the Packers are going to suck this year.

Boy, the Panthers are going to be really good this year.

Give them a good tigh-end and they don't have a weak spot.

What about Favres unfair treatment to the Packers? He is taking all this time trying to figure out if he wants to play next year at all, If I was GB I would say decide now, or we plan our season next year without you. There are some major decissions GB would have to make if Favre was there or not, like finding some Qb's to replace him/backup Rodgers (if he's ready to start).

666911[/snapback]

I would just cut Farve and move on.

I would just cut Farve and move on.

667166[/snapback]

And lose lots of money because of it.

Packers are gonna suck with/without Favre. At least if he's there you get all the money that goes along with his name.