Tim Russert

If CBS News had any brains, they'd have made Tim the anchor to replace Rather. Instead, CBS news continues to be the worst network news source in the solar system, and that includes WTNZ out of Neptune, which is saying something.

I'm glad Tim Russert is helping the Bills stay in Buffalo. But as a newsman he is at best a pompous fount of conventional wisdom and at worst ethically compromised on a half dozen issues.

If I hear one more sentimental encomium to "Big Russ" from "Little Russ" I am going to hurl.

I'm glad Tim Russert is helping the Bills stay in Buffalo. But as a newsman he is at best a pompous fount of conventional wisdom and at worst ethically compromised on a half dozen issues.

If I hear one more sentimental encomium to "Big Russ" from "Little Russ" I am going to hurl.

666862[/snapback]

Now I like him even more ! :flirt:

If CBS News had any brains, they'd have made Tim the anchor to replace Rather. Instead, CBS news continues to be the worst network news source in the solar system, and that includes WTNZ out of Neptune, which is saying something.

666858[/snapback]

TR is not shady enough to anchor for CBS....

666862[/snapback]

whatever :flirt:

ethically compromised? now THAT's pompous.

Not "whatever".  :flirt:

Russert would advocate commiting your Mom to an asylum if he could get 2 minutes of publicity out of it....

667097[/snapback]

talk about overstatements...let me guess. Tim just tooo conservative for ya...?

:doh: X 10

talk about overstatements...let me guess. Tim just tooo conservative for ya...?

:flirt:  X 10

667107[/snapback]

No.

Better you talk about your assumptions, brandon... :doh:

I edited my post - it contained an uncalled-for word....my apologies.

Edited by stuckincincy

TR is a die hard Bills fan. Anyone who can go on national television and root for the Bills is okay in my book :flirt:

Tim McVeigh was a Bills fan.

667247[/snapback]

Point taken. Let's say anyone who goes on television but is not a criminal :flirt: