NFLdraftcountdown update

Acantha

3 rounds

1. Winston Justice, OT

2. John McCargo, DT

3. Charles Spnencer, OG

3b. David Pittman, CB

This would get me excited about the team again. The O-line would be young, and probably another year from being good, but the talent would be there and we could look forward to some good things.

Schobel, McCargo, Triplet, Kelsay/Denney make a Strong D-line. Maybe not scary yet, (another DE away from scary), but respectable.

Can't say I know much about Pittman, but he would be coming in to a good situation. Start him off at dime or nickel and let him get his feet and work his way up.

BTW, most surprising thing about this update is Hali falling out of the first. I think he goes earlier.

cant say I've ever watched a northwestern st game so I wont pretend to know anything about pittman but this is promising.

Notes:

Also a great special teams player...Head coach Scott Stoker says he's as good a cover guy as he's been around and that includes Terrence McGee...One of the top sleeper prospects in the entire draft and has some physical tools to develop.

a little undersized I think he could add some bulk at least 10lbs but yeah. I could definitly live with the other 3 picks in their mock. NFL Draft countdown generally knows there stuff.

I saw some footage of Bunkley for the first time tonight and he looked damn impressive to me....not only getting a strong push up the middle, but literally knocking blockers back so hard that they tripped over themselves.