LAMP Sabres Playoffs!

ofiba

Realtruelove and I just got tickets to game 3. I'm pumped! Anyone else going to a game in Philly?

666677[/snapback]

That's awesome, just be careful. I've never been to Philly, but if those scumbags are half as bad as their reputation, things could get ugly if you go in wearing the Blue and Gold (or Red, Black and Silver...).

That's awesome, just be careful. I've never been to Philly, but if those scumbags are half as bad as their reputation, things could get ugly if you go in wearing the Blue and Gold (or Red, Black and Silver...).

666706[/snapback]

I think it's worse if you're at the old Spectrum for a Phantoms game.....the Flyers games are mostly corporate folks on cell phones, with the exception of the upper deck. At least that's how it was when I lived there in the late 90's.

Wish I could go....I miss that city

I think it's worse if you're at the old Spectrum for a Phantoms game.....the Flyers games are mostly corporate folks on cell phones, with the exception of the upper deck. At least that's how it was when I lived there in the late 90's.

666710[/snapback]

Completely accurate....

I have a few friends that are die hard Rangers fans who have gone to Wachovia with Rangers jerseys on and have heard some verbal abuse...but said it is MUCH better now then it was at the old Spectrum

Completely accurate....

I have a few friends that are die hard Rangers fans who have gone to Wachovia with Rangers jerseys on and have heard some verbal abuse...but said it is MUCH better now then it was at the old Spectrum

666735[/snapback]

yep, I was really surprised at the atmosphere when I went to my first Sixers game in '97. Most of the people that were really into the game and having a good time were in the upper levels. The people down lower just didn't really seem to have any passion or love for the team.....kind of a drag, really. They used to criticize this part of the fan base on the local sports radio show all the time. I thought it was sort of blown out of proportion until I went and saw it myself, lol. I think that's a big reason why the Phantoms are so popular. Not only were they a strong team when I lived there, but tickets were pretty cheap and the die hards were out in force.

the Flyers games are mostly corporate folks on cell phones, with the exception of the upper deck. At least that's how it was when I lived there in the late 90's.

666710[/snapback]

We're sitting in the upper deck...Look for me on TV. I'll be the guy with the bloody face sitting by the press box.

We're sitting in the upper deck...Look for me on TV.  I'll be the guy with the bloody face sitting by the press box.

666856[/snapback]

LOL....rock on :flirt:

Say hi to Zack, Erik, Lauren, Bibla, Scooter, and Baab for me.

667043[/snapback]

My female cousin got hassled (intentionally tripped) when she was like 12 when she was wearing a jersey.

Another buddy of mine who works for the Sabres got pushed down some stairs during the playoffs (2001, I think). Security grabbed the guy and he pressed charges, but nevetheless, that's way over the top.

Do you guys remember that "fan" who got lumped by Domi when he broke through the penalty box glass?