Caption this photo

EndZoneCrew

Watching this thread is like watching someone .... well, let's just say that EZC is probably the one with a sticky keyboard today.  :D

49412[/snapback]

LOL....especially when the only prior contributor is someone who posted a pic that looks like something from a Downs Syndrome pledge drive poster.

Watching this thread is like watching someone .... well, let's just say that EZC is probably the one with a sticky keyboard today.  :D

49412[/snapback]

Why is it that you are so defensive of anything that is said about Bush? Just curious.....especially something that is humorous, like this????

Why is it that you are so defensive of anything that is said about Bush? Just curious.....especially something that is humorous, like this????

Sorry, I just didn't see the humor. If you had started it with some funnier quotes I might have even jumped in with something like -- "Man that feels good, Laura. Bill and Monica have nothing on us". But I was being a bit of an arse with that response and apologize for it.

49781[/snapback]

1. It's not a particularly funny picture

2. You responded to your own post. Twice. And neither of your attempts were even funny. That's kinda pathetic, no?

Sorry, I just didn't see the humor.  If you had started it with some funnier quotes I might have even jumped in with something like -- "Man that feels good, Laura. Bill and Monica have nothing on us".  But I was being a bit of an arse with that response and apologize for it.

49816[/snapback]

shame on you Mich!

We don't apologize on this Board. You know better than that!

"I'm George Bush and I approved this message"

George, there's no WMD. "Nope, ain't gonna believe it". But George, there's no connection to Al Quada. "Nope, that ain't true". But George, the situation in Iraq is just getting worse by the week. "Uh-uh, I clicked my heels and made a wish".

George Bush, a never-changing mind in an ever changing world, who won't let facts get in the way of doctrine.

shame on you Mich!

We don't apologize on this Board. You know better than that!

I know, if I were picking on his politics I wouldn't have, but it was more of a personal jab at his lack of humor and the liberal angel on my shoulder convinced me that it wasn't a very nice thing to do. Must stop listening to that darn liberal angel, she gets me in trouble every time.