Is it just me

dib

If I heard the 'Homers' mention Rod Brind 'Amour's name one more time I was going to look for a simulcast on the computer.

First time I ever disliked the "Lets Go Canes" chant.

I agree with inkman.  they were pretty decent, even giving us the "patriots treatment" towards the end of the game

665197[/snapback]

Yeah it was kinda funny that they kept kissing our a$$ - It was a nice change haha

I'm jus tlooking forward to watching thwe Swordsmen play the Flyers and listening to the three idiots: Jackson, Dornhoffer and Coates.

I'm sure they'll be crying the whole time.

665226[/snapback]

Joe, are you in Philly? Otherwise, I would assume if anywhere except Philly and Buffalo, will get OLN on Saturday.And if that Emerick and Davidson, I'm all good with that. The NHL then lists the rest of the games, save one, as being on TSN. Not really sure if that means no Rick and Jim, but was looking forward to playing Philly cause we always get the MSG feed when these two teams play.

As for last night. Joe Bennanadti(sp) has been doing Caps game for several years. While I do not enjoy his style, even on Caps game is one of the more even handed announcers. Last night thought he and Elliot went out there way praising the Sabres, reeally b oth teams.

On the post game on OLN, one of the guys picked the Sabres to come out of the East. I think the Sabres getting plrnty of love from the hockey media

Joe, are you in Philly? Otherwise, I would assume if anywhere except Philly and Buffalo, will get OLN on Saturday.And if that Emerick and Davidson, I'm all good with that. The NHL then lists the rest of the games, save one, as being on TSN. Not really sure if that means no Rick and Jim, but was looking forward to playing Philly cause we always get the MSG feed when these two teams play.

As for last night. Joe Bennanadti(sp) has been doing Caps game for several years. While I do not enjoy his style, even on Caps game is one of the more even handed announcers. Last night thought he and Elliot went out there way praising the Sabres, reeally b oth teams.

On the post game on OLN, one of the guys picked the Sabres to come out of the East. I think the Sabres getting plrnty of love from the hockey media

665240[/snapback]

I'm in the Philly media area, so that means I'll be seeing them on Comcast Sports Net. Dornhoffer, Jackson and Coates. The Three Stooges. Ask Jester, he'll tell ya.

I'm in the Philly media area, so that means I'll be seeing them on Comcast Sports Net. Dornhoffer, Jackson and Coates. The Three Stooges. Ask Jester, he'll tell ya.

665248[/snapback]

Dont insult the stooges.