I'm looking for a new playbook in Madden...

Justice

Make your own. Plain and simple. do it, do it! It takes a while but since I have made my own playbook I win over 75% of my games according to my bio. A couple of quick pointers. Always have at least one pass and one run play in each set of 3. You can change your routes- spread the field. Edit a package to run in, ad a few passing plays to it and Keep your formation tight. At the beginning of the game replace your tight ends with your extra lineman- they don't grade very well at TE but you will find the package to be unstoppable- try using an strong I formation and sliding your WR in like it is a goaline package except put moulds on the opposite side as your Goaline has. Use other peoples formations and Edit them becauseif you don't you can't move people in motion. You can change formations, routes, blocking assingments, and even your quarterbacks drop, take advantage of all of these on almost every play you add. Start from scratch, don't use another teams playbook to start building. THis may seem like a lot of work but once you get it rolling you will be unbeatable. I seriously feel like the only games I lose are the ones that seem impossible to win- fumbles, bad throws, ....Oh yeah you can change your players around in the edit formation part. Put McGahee in on some plays and move your wrs around a little. Definately put WR1 in at 3rd te in the goaline and create some passing plays out of it in all of your passing plays send moulds deep or make him cross sending your Te deep, and always send RB1 in the flat to the right, make sure shelton blocks to the right because it creates a free man sometimes.

The Panthers playbook is great for the Bills. But the best feature on Madden is the create a playbook. You could simply go thru each team playbook and choose up to 78 plays you like; do that for starters. You can then either edit these plays or create them from scratch. You can also do the same on defense.

Some don't like this as they claim it is unfair. But I hate to see those run the same 5-10 plays over and over again. If your partner is the competitve type he would come back with his own playbook, especially if he feels that it gives you an advantage. To me this brings more strategy in the game for if you are a true gamer you would step your game up a notch rather than try to limit your opponenet. If Madden 2003-2005 didn't do such a lousy job of the Classic teams

ratings then this feature would really be awesome because I would have a K-Gun playbook with 3 WR setup to play with the 1990-1993 Bills or a Run-n-Shoot with 4 WR setup for my boy when he plays with the Oilers. But since they gave too many guys high ratings on the classic teams strategy doesn't mean as much. Take for instance in Super Tecmo Bowl you had to find the correct plays to match your personell or you would either limit your production or get killed by putting players in the wrong position. Once they do a better job in rating players in Madden in more fields you see more of a similar effect for gameplanning according to your personell would mean a lot more...

There is no better feeling in the world than to make a game winning play that you designed to take advantage of your boy's stupid play. Best example one of my boys in Madden 2003 loved to use his MLB to take away passes across the middle, no matter what defense he called and his MLB coverage assignment. SO I designed a play where the WR ran 5 yard outs and the TE an angle slant route to the left. I sent the FB on a deep route, which is usually the MLB coverage responsibilty when you blitz. In the 4th quarter I called this play and it worked just as I hoped, with Centers running free down the middle and I won the game.

So play around with creating a playbook. Warn your buddy beforehand and tell him to step his game up; if he object's to it then at least create one for play against the PC and see the differnece; you'd be glad you did for over half the plays form most teams playbooks you don't even use!