Tom Cruise vows to eat placenta.

Yeah, I heard on the radio he was back peddling already. They said he was going to be on dateline , or prime time, this Friday.

Even though I cant stand the MF, I will be forking over the dead president to see MI3 <_<

664620[/snapback]

I hope it's twice as good as MI2 so at least you can make up for the dough you probably wasted seeing that piece of crap.

Yeah, but. I'm ahead of the game, I've never seen any of the "Daddy Dare Care" movies.

664771[/snapback]

That's good. Once you see that flick, there's no lowering the bar for great movie making. I was going to see it, but I've never put my child in day care, so there's no way I'd understand it.

That's good. Once you see that flick, there's no lowering the bar for great movie making. I was going to see it, but I've never put my child in day care, so there's no way I'd understand it.

664781[/snapback]

I'm so good at this. If I was a woman, they'd call me Gracie. You're welcome George. <_<

Why not? Has anyone added up the Ngata's yet?

664974[/snapback]

Just for the record, there are currently more mentions of Bunkley than Ngata on page 1 of TSW. So there. <_<

(And yes, my anti-duplicate-threads crusade continues, but it's an uphill fight with this mob....)

Just for the record, there are currently more mentions of Bunkley than Ngata on page 1 of TSW. So there.  <_<

(And yes, my anti-duplicate-threads crusade continues, but it's an uphill fight with this mob....)

664978[/snapback]

I'm just an !@#$ about it. You both get and richly deserve your respect. I love ya anyway.

But I can one up you on nuking Iran or not.