Tom Cruise vows to eat placenta.

Wow Tom! Might want to think about getting a new publicist.

664377[/snapback]

:w00t:

What says spring like a fresh plate of placenta? Yum, yum. Of course, this is one dish those Scientologists like to enjoy all year round. While some Scientological purists prefer to eat it raw, they like to mix and dabble with a few very special Cruisean ingredients.

- one (fresh) placenta

- a heaping helping of just plain gross

- a sprinkling of weirdness

- a touch of the really bizarre

- a large bucket in which to regurgitate

Place ingredients on a sofa. Jump up and down like a madman. Berate psychology. Sue anyone who finds your beliefs odd. Flip out on national television. (Need not be done in this exact order)

What says spring like a fresh plate of placenta? Yum, yum. Of course, this is one dish those Scientologists like to enjoy all year round. While some Scientological purists prefer to eat it raw, they like to mix and dabble with a few very special Cruisean ingredients.

- one (fresh) placenta

Place ingredients on a sofa. Jump up and down like a madman. Berate psychology. Sue anyone who finds your beliefs odd. Flip out on national television. (Need not be done in this exact order)

664388[/snapback]

What is the name of this cocktail?

A Tom Collins Katesplat?

The Mission Impossible Spritzer?

The TOP DUMB Daquiri?

- one (fresh) placenta

664388[/snapback]

Don't forget the pickle juice.

[/token retatta reference]

<_<

- one (fresh) placenta

664388[/snapback]

Can you add this to the TBD cookbook for us? I believe that Retatta would be a fine side dish. What a freak...who by the way is now backpeddling... :w00t:

Can you add this to the TBD cookbook for us?  I believe that Retatta would be a fine side dish.  What a freak...who by the way is now backpeddling... :w00t:

664602[/snapback]

From about.com.

Then comes the practice of placentophagia, eating the placenta, is also practiced in some parts of the world. There are even meal like recipes for cooking placentas, including placenta stew, placenta lasagna, power drinks with blended placenta and others. Though some mothers have been reported to eat placenta raw.

There are many reasons listed for eating the placenta, including it helping stem postpartum depression and it supposedly helps to contract the uterus after the birth. We know that many animals eat their own placenta, including as a means to hide the scent from predators.

In our modern world this may seem barbaric and some have even said that this could spread HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis. While this is very true if people other than the mother consume the placenta, normally it is only the mother partaking of the placenta.

Can you add this to the TBD cookbook for us?  I believe that Retatta would be a fine side dish.  What a freak...who by the way is now backpeddling... :w00t:

664602[/snapback]

Yeah, I heard on the radio he was back peddling already. They said he was going to be on dateline , or prime time, this Friday.

Even though I cant stand the MF, I will be forking over the dead president to see MI3 <_<

What, no one's had the following reaction that I had after I read the story?

"Oh my God, I'm going to lose my lunch." 

Where the hell's the puke smilie when you need it?

Mike

664659[/snapback]

I know a lot of people who use it to make placenta pate

What, no one's had the following reaction that I had after I read the story?

"Oh my God, I'm going to lose my lunch." 

Where the hell's the puke smilie when you need it?

Mike

664659[/snapback]

Yes! Here comes my lunch. <_<