Need Help

NCDAWG

We are making signs for tues. game against carolina. One one side we have"We love our sabres!" but we are stumped for the other. We are taking suggestions, the best will be at the game. Thanks

We are making signs for tues. game against carolina.  One one side we have"We love out sabres!"  but we are stumped for the other.  We are taking suggestions, the best will be at the game. Thanks

663979[/snapback]

Suggestions? Change "we love out Sabres!" to "we love our Sabres!". :) Reminiscent of the KC Chefs. Go Sabres!

How about "We're Gonna Win That Cup"?

IBTG81 is to the Devils as BF is to the Cardinals

664001[/snapback]

Not true, because

A. The Devils are actually going to win, and

B. Unlike the Cardinals, the Devils have postseason experience. No one is better than Brodeur in a big spot.

Not true, because

A. The Devils are actually going to win, and

B. Unlike the Cardinals, the Devils have postseason experience. No one is better than Brodeur in a big spot.

664002[/snapback]

C'mon dude....We are looking for something good, not your wet dream.

Just do everyone a favor and shutup, ya fuggin' bandwaggoner.

664046[/snapback]

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :)

I've gone to about 5-6 games a year since I've been 8, but I'm a bandwaggoner.

:D

We are making signs for tues. game against carolina.  One one side we have"We love our sabres!"  but we are stumped for the other.  We are taking suggestions, the best will be at the game. Thanks

663979[/snapback]

Make a sign that just says "Bukkake!!!"

Most people won't know what the hell it means. And you won't get in trouble, because what security guard is going to call his boss on his walkie-talkie and say "I got a guy in section 301 that has a sign says 'Bukkake'. I'm gonna ask him to leave". He would have to be willing to admit to others that he also knew what it was, and thus prove that he is a huge pervert; like us. Let me know how it works out for ya.

Most people won't know what the hell it means. And you won't get in trouble, because what security guard is going to call his boss on his walkie-talkie and say "I got a guy in section 301 that has a sign says 'Bukkake'. I'm gonna ask him to leave". He would have to be willing to admit to others that he also knew what it was, and thus prove that he is a huge pervertl; like us. Let me know how it works out for ya.

664119[/snapback]

:):D

Most people won't know what the hell it means. And you won't get in trouble, because what security guard is going to call his boss on his walkie-talkie and say "I got a guy in section 301 that has a sign says 'Bukkake'. I'm gonna ask him to leave". He would have to be willing to admit to others that he also knew what it was, and thus prove that he is a huge pervert; like us. Let me know how it works out for ya.

664119[/snapback]

While I usually enjoy your posts there is no stevetojan way I'm gonna do that. It is sad that I can't get a useful signage idea.

We are making signs for tues. game against carolina.  One one side we have"We love our sabres!"  but we are stumped for the other.  We are taking suggestions, the best will be at the game. Thanks

663979[/snapback]

IBTG81 = RJ

:w00t:

Now 'bout-

"You're not in Mayberry anymore- Go Sabres."

"North Caolina where Mom and Dad are brother and sister"

"North Carolina, the state that gave us lung caner" (ok a bit obscure)