If one of the top 6 teams trade out, it will

Not that it would be impossible for the Texans to trade but I don't think that they will. The only realistic trade out with them would be if the Titans don't want to chance losing out on Leinart.

New Orleans. This is a team that is probably more willing to trade down than to stay put. If they were to trade down, it's hard to predict if it's only a couple of slots or if they would be willing to slide way down for some choice mega picks in this year's draft. The mega picks I'm referring to would be Denver (with the two 1st rders) or Minnesota (who has the 17th pick and two nice 2nd rders). Of course with Denver or Minnesota I'm sure that other compensation would have to be added.

Tennesee. Hmm, I do believe that they stay put other than the trade up with Houston.

N.Y Jets. Earlier reports had them trading up for Leinart. I don't believe it. IF they really want or need a QB, there will be a quality prospect at their allotted slot. What, to me, that would be very sensible would be D'Brickashaw Ferguson. They could stand to use more help on their O-Line and with the QBs that they now currently have on the roster, they would be smart to be able to utilize them instead of having 3 QBs in an eventual QB controversy.

Green Bay. Wow, who really knows what they'll be capable of. If they stay put then I think that DE, LB and OT would be needs that should be addressed. TE and DT is not a concern and with QB, I don't know, is Brett Farve and Aaron Rodgers the solution?

San Fran. Here's a pick that I think will have the most effect on what Buffalo does. If they stay with the #6 pick then of course it's TE Vernon Davis if the previous prospects are selected like they should be. I do believe that they will be more than happy to get out of this selection and trade down. They have a cheapskate owner who will probably puke having to pay another high draft selection prospect. I do expect a trade down here with another team wanting one of the big 3 QBs. Minnesota?

Oakland. Who knows what this Al Davis will do, he's a maniac. If Young or Cutler is here, then I look for him to take one of them. As an alternative they could really use a DT. It won't shock me if this is where Ngata goes. It would make alot of sense at this number of pick. There is still an underlying chance that Oakland trades up for Leinart. I'll state now that this is purely my own speculation but he's a California boy and he would be great for the gate. In addition the kid can play and he would be the long term QB for this franchise. If they don't make a move now then it's back to the FA pile for their future QB. I don't believe in Aaron Brooks and I don't think the Raiders are all that sold either, otherwise why the incentive filled contract?

Buffalo. Ah, the whole reason of this post. I don't know that we draft Ferguson even if he's available. I think McNally has more input with this administration and he's more of a believer in taking later rd OL and developing them. There is still plenty of quality O-Line help available in the 2nd and 3rd rd also. Our O-Line isn't in such a shambles as people profess. The closer we get to the draft the more a DT makes sense. Be it Ngata or Bunkley, that's for the staff to decide on who fits better in our system. I suppose S Michael Huff could be a great addition but I think that his stock just took a hit if I'm not mistaken. We also have a pretty darn good secondary right now. This draft also offers secondary help in the second and third rounds. I really would like to see CB Nate Clements situation resolved. I would be satisfied if Huff were to be our selection. Who I think that we really want and need though is TE Vernon Davis. It's the era of these high octane TEs and I think that Marv wants and will adjust to the times. He does come from KC/Washington roots where the TE position is not foreign or radical to him. I believe that he can make the adjustment. What might be even more important is our receiving corp. I think that we are doing a fine job, especially in light of the Moulds situation. I'd rather that he stayed but it was evident that it was time for him to go. With the situation of our QBs, O-Line and WRs, a big time pass catching TE would add such a big dimension to our offense. It's unfortunate what has happen to Everett but, at this point, we really can't count on him. Of course what remains still a very distint possibility is for us to trade down. I have no problem with this scenario but we better be paid handsomely, otherwise let's take put and take the very best TE or the top DT. Hopefully, we won't have to pick this high in the draft again for a very long time.

Bottom line, I hope Buffalo makes an intelligent selection on the best available who becomes a mainstay for us for a very, very long time. Good luck to the Bills in the upcoming draft and season. I also wish all the Buffalo faithful an exciting draft. Go Bills!