ngata or bunkley - who would you rather have?

Definetely Ngata although we may not have the chance though... A few teams ahead of us are also looking at him (Jets, Pack, Raiders). That can't be said for Broderick Flowers. I don't care what the guy looks like in shorts and a muscle shirt and frankly I have to cringe every time I hear someone say it. There is no reason a guys stock would rise that much after the games are played unless your looking for a model & not a football player. This is the most ridculous topic on the board. Seriously now...wouldn't Goldberg still be playing? Hopefully Modrak and Co don;t believe the Bunkley Hype.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we'll agree to disagree then :)

I really won't be upset with either Ngata or Bunkley...either would be an improvement. That's all I want, for the Bills to improve.

664131[/snapback]

In that case, you should hope we trade down. :D

Definetely Ngata although we may not have the chance though... A few teams ahead of us are also looking at him (Jets, Pack, Raiders). That can't be said for Broderick Flowers. I don't care what the guy looks like in shorts and a muscle shirt and frankly I have to cringe every time I hear someone say it.  There is no reason a guys stock would rise that much after the games are played unless your looking for a model & not a football player. This is the most ridculous topic on the board. Seriously now...wouldn't Goldberg still be playing? Hopefully Modrak and Co don;t believe the Bunkley Hype.

664130[/snapback]

This would make me very happy. Ngata is not one of the seven best players in this draft, and having an inferior player taken in the top 7 improves who we can take at #8, or the value of that pick if we trade down. I don't think it is likely, but you never know.

About Bunkley, I had mentioned that he had to rebuild his left knee twice (ACL in high school, MCL in college).  In 2004, his junior season, he was slowed most of the season by an ankle injury.  2005 was his first really healthy season playing full-time, and while he produced very well, this guy is a huge injury risk overall who will recieve little nicks and nacks all the time.  He had to miss a practice during Senior Bowl week due to injury.

663915[/snapback]

He was also busted for shop lifting. I wonder how much that factors into Marv's high character shtick.