It's official

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Insider source - the BB.com site is only partially complete. Good stuff - I really like the changes and recent additions. And take note Bills Backers - more functionality for Chapter presidents....

We’ve received a lot of positive feedback on the new website so far and I’m happy to report that it’s only going to get better. I’d say we’re only 80% complete toward our goal of revamping Buffalobills.com. We’ve got a number of elements still in the bag – more multimedia features, enhanced Bills Backer options, etc.

As far as your Bills Backer questions, when everything is finalized we’ll send out an email to Chapter Presidents informing them of the new functionality. The short answer to your question, yes, Presidents will have the ability to add news.

We are currently investigating the President area of the board and may launch an alternative option.

They have active discussions on the potential trading of Losman going on? I can't figure out if the posters are total idiots or the board has inadvertently dredged up past threads or both.