Interesting idea

I will add to this a bit...... Interior painters, or for you do it yourself.... Painting any image on a wall or ceiling, find the images you want displayed, and use a photo copier to transfer the image as a line drawing on a transparency... Then rent a projector and trace the image on the wall and paint in the colors....One house I was in they did the rec-room in jimmy buffet cheesrburger in paradise, palm trees, parots, it was pretty cool........

I did my dining room in various nuclear explosions with napalm attacks for trim. Very harvest season.

664936[/snapback]

I like that. A certain purity of spirit. Why people would festoon their walls (or themselves) with business images or logos, escapes me.

Back in the "old" days, anyone that would wear clothing with any printing or a promotion of a business were considered to be either mentally ill or down on their luck. ;)

Nowdays, people fight to buy stuff so they can be walking billboards for billion-dollar businesses or multi-million dollar sports team owners.

Kruchev may be proved right after all... <_<

I like that. A certain purity of spirit. Why people would festoon their walls (or themselves) with business images or logos, escapes me.

Back in the "old" days, anyone that would wear clothing with any printing or a promotion of a business were considered to be either mentally ill or down on their luck. ;)

Nowdays, people fight to buy stuff so they can be walking billboards for billion-dollar businesses or multi-million sports team owners.

Kruchev may be proved right after all... <_<

664960[/snapback]

"We will bury you"

Signed:

Whoever gets naming rights.