If we are all shocked and drafted

RVJ

Would the Bills carry 4 QB's on the roster or do you think someone will get released or traded. I would think a trade would have to take place before the draft

pick....but stranger things have happened.

IF we took a QB...which we arent going to do until perhaps later when we can assign him to the practice squad... we cant cut losman due to salary cap concerns it would be stupid. Just signed Nall, cant see him going. So looks like holcomb is the odd man out unless we can trade Losman for something reasonable.

I just cant see it. And I for one still have alot of faith in Losman to turn into what we expeced him to be. I worry about his mental state. He was VERY VERY raw when drafted. All the "experts" said he needed to wait 2-3 years before starting. Well, he got hurt, practiced for half a year and BAM...good luck kid. Give him time.

Not in the first round, but I wouldn't rule out the Bills taking a QB in the later rounds. Reason is, I don't think we'll see all three current QBs on the roster post training camp. Right now, it's a three-for-all competition, which is fine, but eventually one of them is going to win the job, one of them will be assigned the backup, and then one of them is going to be third string and extremely unhappy about it. All three of these guys want to be a starter somewhere, and at the very least, they'd like to be the backup in case the starter is ineffective or injured. I know Nall wants no business with going back to third string. Holcomb is also waaay past that stage of his career. And I can't see JP keeping quiet and not demanding a trade if he's third string. One of these guys will have to be traded or cut, preferably traded. By drafting a QB late in this year's draft, the rookie can become our third string guy, allowing us to recoup a draft pick for whomever the odd man out is in this QB competition by trading him for a late 2007 pick.

Would the Bills carry 4 QB's on the roster or do you think someone will get released or traded. I would think a trade would have to take place before the draft

pick....but stranger things have happened.

663155[/snapback]

why even ask ? no way in !@#$ing hell do they carry 4 QBs