You ever groucho someone

A co-worker, had we bit much to drink, probaly smoked some green to boot, ended up sawing logs on the couch... We got the markers and a camera, and gave him bushy eyebrows, mustache, glasses and wrote homo on his forehead.... Few ours later he woke, and rushed out of the house on his way to work, not knowing the artwork on his face.... Oh, he is a contractor, and his job was to visit a customer at her house, must have been tough explaing that one :huh:

A co-worker, had we bit much to drink, probaly smoked some green to boot, ended up sawing logs on the couch...  We got the markers and a camera, and gave him bushy eyebrows, mustache, glasses and wrote homo on his forehead.... Few ours later he woke, and rushed out of the house on his way to work, not knowing the artwork on his face.... Oh, he is a contractor, and his job was to visit a customer at her house, must have been tough explaing that one :huh:

663131[/snapback]

:huh: thats great!

Hopefully old enough to take a real A&& beating from his friend, without crying to mommy. What a TARD!!!

663161[/snapback]

Hey this was'nt last week, it was a year ago, when I was juvenile :angry:

No, he waited for an opprotunity.... About a year later at another party.... We made a potato gun, and launched-em at night, looked like meteors...I passed-out around dawn, had to catch some sleep before going to the airport for a flight out of town....When I woke-up and went to the shower room, I looked in the mirror and my face and hair were green.....He broke several indelible green markers and wrung-em out on me, it did not wash off.......