TBD for Smartphones/PDA

I just got a new smartphone. I was easily able to get to TBD with Internet Exporer, but I think I remember someone saying something about a different address for TBD made just for mobile devices (maybe a better format for the small screen?). Thanks in advance.

The 'lo-fi' version of TSW works fairly well on phone/PDA-size screens, too:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/lofiversion/index.php/

Read-only version, but sometimes news does hit the Wall before showing up on the TBD front page...

663000[/snapback]

Thanks. I just picked up a "new fangeled" cell phone today too. I'm going to be spending most of the Draft's Day 2, in the car ride home... and waiting until I got home for Bills news was not an option. :huh:

Thanks. I just picked up a "new fangeled" cell phone today too. I'm going to be spending most of the Draft's Day 2, in the car ride home... and waiting until I got home for Bills news was not an option. :huh:

663005[/snapback]

If you have a Verizon phone, sign up for VCoach.

Mine is the Sierra Wireless VOQ. When it first came out (year and a half ago, I believe) it was about $600. However, they never got a major carrier to sign on, so it could be used with any GSM phone (cingular, TMobile, At&t, any carrier with a SIM card). Because of that, sales stunk, so they stopped making it, and i got mine for about $90. Great screen, full QWERTY keyboard, internet access is good, speakerphone, OUTLOOK, etc, etc. Just missing bluetooth.