For Those Who Like 'Different' Movies...

ajzepp

I watched this last night and even though I have pretty much made up my mind what it was about, I still don't know if I actually like it. I know the performances were very strong (Ewan McGreggor, Ryan Gosling, Naomi Watts), and the direction was....well, creative....and it does make you think. I won't say too much about it now, cause I don't know that a lot of people have seen the film.....but I'd love to talk with others about what the think the film means....

*SPOILERS BELOW*

So from here on in, maybe we can have a discussion about the movie w/out fear of ruining it for the others who may want to see it, but haven't yet.

Cool, I like thriller movies.  I'll check it out and let you know what I think of it.  Looks pretty good.  :huh:  And...I'll pay attention while watching it.  :huh:

662873[/snapback]

Okay, well just remember to not come back to this thread until after you've watched it, cause I'm going to post my impressions/theory about the thing here in just a few.....lol

Okay, well just remember to not come back to this thread until after you've watched it, cause I'm going to post my impressions/theory about the thing here in just a few.....lol

662877[/snapback]

Okay, thanks for the warning. :huh: