Realistic Scenarios where on of the "Big 7" Drop

If we draft Hawk this year and Brady Quinn next year, Brady Quinn's sister won't have to stich together 2 NFL jerseys :)

I dont know man. dating your teamates sister sounds like a horrible idea. I like it better to have them on different teams!

Is this Fake Fat Sunny? Dik smub?  Barry Brady?  Just wondering- good post

663961[/snapback]

OK, you got the easy part. Now, you have to figure out how the new handle connects to the new HC.

OK, you got the easy part.  Now, you have to figure out how the new handle connects to the new HC.

663992[/snapback]

Fairly easy part but Pyrite Gal uses paragraphs and much less runon sentences. As for the new moniker- I am trying to figure that out. Pyrite is considered Fools Gold. Perhaps Gal is a play on Dick. Maybe it means Fake Fat is not pleased with the Jauron hiring and considers him Fools Gold. Just a guess

Fairly easy part but Pyrite Gal uses paragraphs and much less runon sentences.  As for the new moniker- I am trying to figure that out.  Pyrite is considered Fools Gold.  Perhaps Gal is a play on Dick.  Maybe it means Fake Fat is not pleased with the Jauron hiring and considers him Fools Gold.  Just a guess

664018[/snapback]

You pretty much nailed it. Ralph and Marv being the old fools, and DJ the "fools' gold". The entire thing was laid out here way back when, but now I forget why the "gal" is there. Damn! Maybe someone can refresh my memory. I suppose "Dick" could have an implication...but, it's not ringing a bell.

Ralph, Marv, and Dick are old.  They're the Golden Boys, like the Golden Girls.

In Fake Fat Sunny being the opposite of Real Slim Shady fashion, the technical word opposite of Golden Boys could be considered Pyrite Gal.

664032[/snapback]

There ya go...Bingo