Another teacher accused of having sex

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up-date, The student was 18, and she surrendered to police:

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll...NEWS01/60413075

662282[/snapback]

Wait, when you said the student surrendered by having sex with the 22 year old hot FEMALE teacher....SHE (the student) was 18?!?!?!?!?!?!

You hear about all these hot female teachers getting busted for having sex with their students. Where they hell were they when i was going through high school?

662258[/snapback]

Yeah, you in high school with your acne, Brylcreem in the hair and pencil pocket protector - I'm sure that all the hot female teachers thought of you as a stud. :rolleyes:

Shelton worked full time with special-needs students under the direction of teachers, Alleyne said. She is engaged to a teacher at North Buncombe High.

Lucky Guy.

She is the third school employee this year to face charges of having sex with a Buncombe County high school senior.

Is their something in the water? :rolleyes:

My favorite part of the law is that sexual contact between a student and teacher is only permissible if they are MARRIED!

Ah North Carolina!!! :rolleyes:

I'll take the higher taxes up north thank you.

662260[/snapback]

Doesn't say anything about what type of school. Theoretically, by the letter of the law, if a middle-aged college professor starts dating a middle-aged college student, it's still a felony.

As a practical matter, such a situation would never be prosecuted under the law. Which kind of highlights the stupidity of the law.

Thats what i am wondering too. the kid was 19, she was 22. Not exactly unheard of for people of those ages to be partying together.

Lets say it was a big school with 500+ kids/graduating class. Its completely possible that they met out at a party or club, hooked up, and didnt even realize that they were teacher/student at the same school.

You hear about all these hot female teachers getting busted for having sex with their students. Where they hell were they when i was going through high school?

662258[/snapback]

They just said on the radio that pictures were grabbed from her myspace account before she closed it down. :rolleyes:

Ya, I dont see the probem here ? There both of legal  age and he is not her student ? Whats the problem ? She's 22 and he's 19, sheesh it's not like a big age difference either ?

I would let this one go away !

662357[/snapback]

The problem is the law in this case says "if it's between a teacher and student at the teacher's school, it's a felony".

I don't think anyone's arguing it's necessarily immoral...just illegal.