Another teacher accused of having sex

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story said she had sex with a 19 year old that wasn't her student? Am I missing something? I guess I understand the reason (state law prohibits sex between teacher & student), but it wasn't even her student. I think this crap is going way too far.

Story said she had sex with a 19 year old that wasn't her student?  Am I missing something?  It might not be wise or ethical but I see no laws being broken.

662247[/snapback]

http://citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...NEWS01/60413075

Quote:

Under North Carolina law, “It is illegal for school personnel to have sexual activity with students,” she said. “Doesn’t matter the age.”

Story said she had sex with a 19 year old that wasn't her student?  Am I missing something?  It might not be wise or ethical but I see no laws being broken.

662247[/snapback]

It does seem screwed up doesn't it? apperantly, It is illegal in North Carolina for a school employee to have sexual activity with a student. Any student, no matter the age.

I thought she was kinda cute though. :rolleyes:

Im a little confused by this article of facts

1. Student is 19 years old=Adult able to make own descion.

2. Student not believed to be student of the accused.

3. Dont believe it happend on school property.

4. Accuser is only 3 years older than the alleged victim.

Since the victimn is an adult and not known to be their student in waht appears to be a small county, how do we know that these twoo didnt just hook up at a party and some one his having bad feelings. It doesnt appear by this article that the women should be facing any felony charges. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Under North Carolina law, “It is illegal for school personnel to have sexual activity with students,” she said. “Doesn’t matter the age.”

662250[/snapback]

My bad, as usual didn't read thouroughly. It is a good law I suppose but this case needs to be reviewed and hopefully nothing bad will come of this. If two young adults want to bang, then so be it.

It does seem screwed up doesn't it? apperantly, It is illegal in North Carolina for a school employee to have sexual activity with a student. Any student, no matter the age.

662252[/snapback]

Kinda cute? I'm a horny dude. When I was in high school, I was 50 times hornier. If that girl breathed on me when I was 19, I would have been ready for seconds.

Im a little confused by this article of facts

1. Student is 19 years old=Adult able to make own descion.

2. Student not believed to be student of the accused.

3. Dont believe it happend on school property.

4. Accuser is only 3 years older than the alleged victim.

Since the victimn is an adult and not known to be their student in waht appears to be a small county, how do we know that these twoo didnt just hook up at a party and some one his having bad feelings. It doesnt appear by this article that the women should be facing any felony charges. :rolleyes:

662253[/snapback]

Thats what i am wondering too. the kid was 19, she was 22. Not exactly unheard of for people of those ages to be partying together.

Lets say it was a big school with 500+ kids/graduating class. Its completely possible that they met out at a party or club, hooked up, and didnt even realize that they were teacher/student at the same school.

You hear about all these hot female teachers getting busted for having sex with their students. Where they hell were they when i was going through high school?

Quote:

662250[/snapback]

It would have been ok in NC if they were brother and sister. :rolleyes:

My favorite part of the law is that sexual contact between a student and teacher is only permissible if they are MARRIED!

Ah North Carolina!!! :rolleyes:

I'll take the higher taxes up north thank you.

North Carolina law states: “If a defendant, who is a teacher, school administrator, student teacher, school safety officer, or coach, at any age … engages in intercourse or a sexual act with a victim who is a student, at any time during or after the time the defendant and victim were present together in the same school, but before the victim ceases to be a student, the defendant is guilty of a Class G felony, except when the defendant is lawfully married to the student.

You hear about all these hot female teachers getting busted for having sex with their students. Where they hell were they when i was going through high school?

662258[/snapback]

All the teachers I had in high school were more like my Grandma. Yuck.

Thats what i am wondering too. the kid was 19, she was 22. Not exactly unheard of for people of those ages to be partying together.

Lets say it was a big school with 500+ kids/graduating class. Its completely possible that they met out at a party or club, hooked up, and didnt even realize that they were teacher/student at the same school.

662258[/snapback]

probably avoiding you

I shoudl have figured you'd side with the teachers that get in trouble for sleeping with 13 yr olds. You've got things in common with them.

662265[/snapback]

when did i side with teachers that got in trouble for sleeping with 13 yr olds?

662252[/snapback]

Yeah, in a sexy trampy I wish she were my teacher kinda way.

Someone needs to teach her to put her legs together when she's lounging in a bikini though. Could driven a bulldozer between her legs.

I thought she was kinda cute though. 0:)

662252[/snapback]

OK, you can bang your mom, sister or cousin in this state, but teacher-student relations, when both are over age and not in the same class is wrong??? :rolleyes::D:blink:

Yeah, in a sexy trampy I wish she were my teacher kinda way.

Someone needs to teach her to put her legs together when she's lounging in a bikini though.  Could driven a bulldozer between her legs.

662274[/snapback]

I wonder if that 19 YO was a 7th grader. :rolleyes:

OK, you can bang your mom, sister or cousin in this state, but teacher-student relations, when both are over age and not in the same class is wrong???  :rolleyes:  :D  :blink:

662276[/snapback]

i'm lovin the avatar 0:)