LenDale White has a torn hamstring

Hope he doesn't fall all the way to New England in the second, when this kid is in football shape and healthy...he's a beast. I wonder how much this is a result of him being so out of shape...or vice versa. Either way, he sure has managed to cost himself some $$$$ come April 29th. Anybody here anything on Jason Allen? Heard he failed a physical with the Cowboys and Dolphins...I thought his hip injury was supposed to be blown out of proportion.

I dunno, but I like your mock in your sig line.

661533[/snapback]

Thanks, its not all that realistic anymore...It was made about 6 weeks ago and a lot of players' stocks have gone up since.

I read (and saw a photo that backs it up) on MSNBC that Lendale White is WOEFULLY out of shape and gained some serious weight.

He thought he could cruise into being a high-paid athlete and that he doesn't have to work out. He's a slacker. And b/c of this, he's not going to be picked in the 2nd.

No way do you even consider touching this guy in the draft....he's the classic lose all motivation once that check hits.......if he can't be bothered to work hard to even better his own situation in the draft, what makes you think he'll care about doing what's best for the team? Maurice Clarett without the rap sheet. Too many people telling him how good he is and not enough people telling him to get it in gear. This is a case where being too talented made it come too easy.....he could get by on pure talent and physical gifts against college players.