New Home of the Bills

Uh, I think every post we have had on this subject has Buffalo moving to LA cause that is where Tagliabue has a hard-on for right now and said there will be a team there (bfore 2009 I believe)

If these are the type of posts we're gonna keep getting, the team can't move soon enough!

Uh, I think every post we have had on this subject has Buffalo moving to LA cause that is where Tagliabue has a hard-on for right now and said there will be a team there (bfore 2009 I believe)

If these are the type of posts we're gonna keep getting, the team can't move soon enough!

661195[/snapback]

hahah

Today I am proposing a 30 day cooling off period. Effective at 12 noon ET let us spend our posting time discussing the the Buffalo Bills football operations. This moritorium would halt all topics that have anything to do with any posibility of the Bills moving.

30 days starting at noon today...who's with me?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=44997 :doh:

the next team that moves will end up in L.A.

they project a football team there would make some major profit.

661313[/snapback]

They project that a team in the nations 2nd largest TV market will make some major profit in the next round of TV deals.

Although they have a large population base they have not had success in keeping teams in the past. I think part of that may be due to the fact that so many people in LA are from somewhere else in the country, thus are fans of other teams. They also have so much to do in the area besides football. Football has a lot of competition for entertainment dollars there, it is very similar to south Florida.