Vince Young is the only answer

Beerball

Young's Wonderlic score sucks, even if it is a 16.  That makes him way dumber than Hall of Fame DE Mike Mamula (reportedly a 49), but slightly smarter than that dumba** loser QB Donovan McNabb (reportedly a 12).

661322[/snapback]

Do you mean the score after he reportedly took the same Wonderlic questions the second time? I still can't understand how he got only 16 if the report was true.

Do you mean the score after he reportedly took the same Wonderlic questions the second time? I still can't understand how he got only 16 if the report was true.

661326[/snapback]

That's pretty rough if it's true. That would make his worse than Akili Smith, who was rumored to get a 16 the first time out and then re-took it and got a 37.

That's pretty rough if it's true.  That would make his worse than Akili Smith, who was rumored to get a 16 the first time out and then re-took it and got a 37.

661335[/snapback]

Akili was a very dubious qp pick, then was shoved into a terrible situation, and the results met prediction.

But I always say this - Akili Smith was one tough customer playing on teams that in comparison woild make the Bill's squads of the last five years glow with Super Bowl caliber. :huh:

Folded, flattened, mutilated, he played hard. I'm glad he walked away with 10 millon bucks of Mikie Brown's bucks. :doh: