Rally in Raleigh or Roll Call for Raleigh

NCDAWG

Who is going to the Sabres game on tues? We will be there. Our seats are sec 106 row A 7-9. It is my 8 year old daughters first live game :P . She actually asked me yesterday..."Dad, who do you think the sabres will start in goal when we see them?" :D:P:lol:

Who is going to the Sabres game on tues?  We will be there. Our seats are sec 106 row A 7-9.  It is my 8 year old daughters first live game :P .  She actually asked me yesterday..."Dad, who do you think the sabres will start in goal when we see them?" :D  :P  :lol:

660806[/snapback]

I'll be there, I think our seats are in 103 but not positive.

I have my tickets for tonight. I know this means nothing to the Sabres really but I really want them to piss on the Canes first place hopes tonight. Mostly to shut up a few friends here that are from WNY and have since T-Boned from the Sabres to the Canes. WTF?

I have my tickets for tonight.  I know this means nothing to the Sabres really but I really want them to piss on the Canes first place hopes tonight.  Mostly to shut up a few friends here that are from WNY and have since T-Boned from the Sabres to the Canes.  WTF?

664272[/snapback]

See , I'm hoping for just the opposite.I know prolly crazy, but lets say seeds hold in first rd, with Canes in first I could make all the games in Raleigh for 2nd rd.

So, go Canes tonight, and lets hope we see em in the 2nd rd. After all, they win tonight, but we bounce em from the playoffs, who really gunna remember they beat us in a meaningless game