New topics

I have placed many topics on the site. I have added responses to others have posted. I seen to not get many replies. Is it I'm way off base, or am I hitting hte nail on the head without leaving much to question? Just brief a few of my past replies and any criticism is well tought about and taken like a man. Thanks, and GO 2006 BILLS.

I have placed many topics on the site. I have added responses to others have posted. I seen to not get many replies. Is it I'm way off base, or am I hitting hte nail on the head without leaving much to question? Just brief a few of my past replies and any criticism is well tought about and taken like a man. Thanks, and GO 2006 BILLS.

660506[/snapback]

I think you're posting too many topics. I post a topic maybe once a month at the most. As I prefer to respond what's been brought up by others if it interests me. I only post a topic if I haven't seen it addressed in prior threads or really what to get a response to what I'm posting. As I don't expect others to actually respond to what I respond to in a thread and when they do I'm moderately surprised.

Here is the new rule around here:

The more outlandish your comments are....the more replys you will get...

Seems to me (and I am NOT one of these)..some posters here, and I repeat only some, seem to be more concerned about being the 1st to reporting something...or get more replys, AKA, starving for attention

You could try some unique topics like asking for some help with your homework, or provide us with an excellent recipe for rettata.

660518[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Or state that you are a horrible human being...or talk about the Cardinals record vs teams over .500 :lol::D

Here is the new rule around here:

The more outlandish your comments are....the more replys you will get...

Seems to me (and I am NOT one of these)..some posters here, and I repeat only some, seem to be more concerned about being the 1st to reporting something...or get more replys, AKA, starving for attention

660519[/snapback]

This fits the first response, 1 good post about something meaningful and responsive is all that is needed. Well spoken, indeed.

A few observations:

1. IMHO, your screen name is a bit bland. It blends in with the 100's of screen names that contain "bills", so it is hard to distinguish you from the countless others that comoe through.

2. Your lack of avatar means that your screen name is even more important. A unique avatar will help to visually identify yourself to others as you define your online personality.

3. Building relationships. This was easier in the past when the number of posters was smaller and the OT posts were mixed in with the main posts. Two people can make the same post - one a newbie and the other an old-timer and people will naturally respond more to "a friend". Participate more in the OT posts, identify people with common interests, and try to get to know people beyond their stance on JPL and you will find your threads being more active.

4. I can't think of a fourth thing...

Welcome!